The Biden Administration Thread

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Dec 18, 2019
Central Oklahoma
I was talking about the ones stuck on the boats, don't know how many are already landed and waiting for transport. But it's not just a driver shortage, there is a shortage of chassis to load the containers onto for transport. Of course, all of this leads to a shortage of containers for all the crap that needs to ship now.
Trust me I know all about the supply chain issues. I’m learning 90% of the country has no clue what is involved in getting product available for sale. It all just magically appears somehow. Kind of like food come from the grocery store.

CowboyJD

The Voice of Reason...occasionally......rarely
A/V Subscriber
Dec 10, 2004
I understand you will, even under pain of death, never utter a positive word about the Biden admin, but I'm a little curious if you still have reasoning for the "China" part of your moniker for Joe? I may have missed it, but as far as I know, the Trump tariffs are still in place, and I've never known any democrat to willingly get rid of a source of government revenue. So, what is it that makes you continue the moniker? Is it just your mentor's love for infantile pejorative prefixes, crooked Hillary, Lyin' Ted, Little Marco??

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/09/30/biden-trump-tariffs-china-514866
He has a terminal case of BDS.

Jul 5, 2020
Broken Arrow
Trust me I know all about the supply chain issues. I’m learning 90% of the country has no clue what is involved in getting product available for sale. It all just magically appears somehow. Kind of like food come from the grocery store.
Much of the same group that also believes we can somehow spend trillions of dollars without any cost to it.

steross

he/him
A/V Subscriber
Mar 31, 2004
oklahoma city
A lot like the 90% that have no understanding of the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of viral disease yet are all over social media making claims about it and feeling like they know something when their cluelessness just shows again and again.

Jul 5, 2020
Broken Arrow
A lot like the 90% that have no understanding of the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of viral disease yet are all over social media making claims about it and feeling like they know something when their cluelessness just shows again and again.
This is a Biden Administration thread. Try the COVID thread for that nonsense.

Dec 18, 2019
Central Oklahoma
The percent of people who understand viruses in that capacity has to be what in the single digits? Basically every other person is on social media making false claims. That’s a lot. I would have never guessed 90% of the country is on social media let alone every one of them is making false claims. Learn something every day.

RxCowboy

I'm your huckleberry. That's just my game.
A/V Subscriber
Nov 8, 2004
Closer to Stillwater today than I was last year

sent from Tapatalk penalized by wearing a mask

Jul 5, 2020
Broken Arrow
Of course, every time you respond it is exactly about ONLY the titled subject and not "nonsense" that is similar. :rolleyes:

But, the fact that it hurt you so badly to make you come up with that silly response helps me to know just how on target it was.
Only your feeble little brain could lead you to conclude that trying to argue about COVID on a Biden Administration thread is normal, despite the fact there's already a thread dedicated to COVID related comments. Move along Forrest.

steross

he/him
A/V Subscriber
Mar 31, 2004
oklahoma city
Only your feeble little brain could lead you to conclude that trying to argue about COVID on a Biden Administration thread is normal, despite the fact there's already a thread dedicated to COVID related comments. Move along Forrest.
And what exactly does this post of yours have to do with the Biden Admin? Or, did you just respond in this thread to quote my post as I did and is the normal? Or, do you think I am Biden?

Your attempts to insult my intelligence while being out-witted are really workin' for ya. :lol:

RxCowboy

A/V Subscriber
Nov 8, 2004
This is a Biden Administration thread. Try the COVID thread for that nonsense.
Are you a moderator?

Jul 5, 2020
Broken Arrow
And what exactly does this post of yours have to do with the Biden Admin? Or, did you just respond in this thread to quote my post as I did and is the normal? Or, do you think I am Biden? Your attempts to insult my intelligence while being out-witted are really workin' for ya. :lol:
Another liberal's failed attempt to change the subject rather than just admit you're commenting on the wrong thread. Not a difficult concept to grasp hoss.

RxCowboy

A/V Subscriber
Nov 8, 2004
The percent of people who understand viruses in that capacity has to be what in the single digits? Basically every other person is on social media making false claims. That’s a lot. I would have never guessed 90% of the country is on social media let alone every one of them is making false claims. Learn something every day.
It isn't that they are making false claims, it is that they vastly overestimate their understanding of the subject and thus make claims that are unfounded. You know, Kruger-Dunning.

RxCowboy

A/V Subscriber
Nov 8, 2004
And what exactly does this post of yours have to do with the Biden Admin? Or, did you just respond in this thread to quote my post as I did and is the normal? Or, do you think I am Biden? Your attempts to insult my intelligence while being out-witted are really workin' for ya.
Another liberal's failed attempt to change the subject rather than just admit you're commenting on the wrong thread. Not a difficult concept to grasp hoss.
Are you a moderator?

steross

he/him
A/V Subscriber
Mar 31, 2004
oklahoma city
In other words, you pulled a stat out of your back end then are trying to give me a hard time for reusing that same made-up stat in another instance. Ok, gotcha. Carry on there, common sense.

Dec 9, 2013
This is my favorite thing MAGAers do. Due to too much consumption of right lean media they have developed a false superiority complex to anyone that dare hold a belief than there’s. You did it w Rack in the Covid thread. You somehow started yapping about the southern border in a thread about Afghan immigrants resettling in OK (which by the way is exactly what you are bitching about here). And now you’ve labeled someone w a medical degree who has lived abroad as being feeble brained.

why don’t you try to learn from him instead of just bitching all the time.

steross

he/him
A/V Subscriber
Mar 31, 2004
oklahoma city
And, again, could you explain what this post has to do with the Biden administration? I mean, I'm pretty sure I was told that it is "nonsense" to add a post that isn't specifically about the Biden Administration.

CowboyJD

The Voice of Reason...occasionally......rarely
A/V Subscriber
Dec 10, 2004
This is my favorite thing MAGAers do. Due to too much consumption of right lean media they have developed a false superiority complex to anyone that dare hold a belief than there’s. You did it w Rack in the Covid thread. You somehow started yapping about the southern border in a thread about Afghan immigrants resettling in OK (which by the way is exactly what you are bitching about here). And now you’ve labeled someone w a medical degree who has lived abroad as being feeble brained.

He's a walking, talking expression of the left peak of the Dunning Kruger curve...all confidence, no knowledge.

RxCowboy

A/V Subscriber
Nov 8, 2004