The Biden Administration Thread

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Sep 12, 2008
"Thousands of migrants continue to converge in a makeshift camp under the bridge that connects Del Rio, Texas and Mexico's Ciudad Acuña, in the latest border emergency and humanitarian crisis facing US President Hiding Joe Biden.

The camp had swelled to some 10,000 migrants on Thursday, with thousands seen wading across the Rio Grande River daily. Most are Haitians, with some Cubans, Venezuelans and Nicaraguans also present.

Amid the surge of the highly infectious Delta variant, the crowded conditions of the camp also raised concerns about the possibility of COVID-19 outbreaks endangering the health of the migrants.

Biden, who imposed sweeping vaccination rules on many Americans last week, has admitted that people who cross the border illegally won't be required to get vaccinated, and the Border Patrol has said that it has insufficient time and space to even test most migrants upon their arrival. "

Sep 3, 2010
"Thousands of migrants continue to converge in a makeshift camp under the bridge that connects Del Rio, Texas and Mexico's Ciudad Acuña, in the latest border emergency and humanitarian crisis facing US President Hiding Joe Biden.

The camp had swelled to some 10,000 migrants on Thursday, with thousands seen wading across the Rio Grande River daily. Most are Haitians, with some Cubans, Venezuelans and Nicaraguans also present.

Amid the surge of the highly infectious Delta variant, the crowded conditions of the camp also raised concerns about the possibility of COVID-19 outbreaks endangering the health of the migrants.

Biden, who imposed sweeping vaccination rules on many Americans last week, has admitted that people who cross the border illegally won't be required to get vaccinated, and the Border Patrol has said that it has insufficient time and space to even test most migrants upon their arrival. "
Anyone who thinks for one minute that this administration is in the least bit serious about putting an end to this pandemic is fooling themselves. News flash: They don't want it to end and it should be obvious to everyone paying attention.

llcoolw

Territorial Marshal
Feb 7, 2005
Sammamish, Washington.Dallas, Texas.Maui, Hawaii

I can’t but help to have one second of thought how loud msm would be right now if this was Trumps baby. Not a fan obviously, but the fact that Warren and AOC aren’t down there with tears running down their faces tells me exactly that our news information is deeply controlled.

wrenhal

Federal Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
The fact he threw out Robert E. Lee as an example of a great general and has not been destroyed by the woke is interesting to me. Easily could have thrown out some WWII generals.
He was throwing out Robert E. Lee as an example of a great general? I couldn't really tell what the context of him throwing out Robert E. Lee's name there other than just incoherent rambling.
Something about Lee doing better in Afghanistan? If so, he's insulting today's generals.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

llcoolw

Territorial Marshal
Feb 7, 2005
I can’t but help to have one second of thought how loud msm would be right now if this was Trumps baby. Not a fan obviously, but the fact that Warren and AOC aren’t down there with tears running down their faces tells me exactly that our news information is deeply controlled.
And here’s more controlled news. Turns out the conspiracy of the retaliatory drone strike did miss and killed civilians. Wonder why they broke that news now? Over 2 weeks later. Hmmm
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/us...-kabul-drone-which-led-to-civilian-casualties

PanhandleCowboy

Point Guard
A/V Subscriber
Jun 22, 2006
Not Close Enough to Stillwater

llcoolw

Territorial Marshal
Feb 7, 2005
Not a good day for the biden administration. Two pieces of bad news with the killing of 10 (7 children) innocent people and the FDA shooting down their push for booster shots.
And the resumption of overhead flights of the major screwup under Texas bridges.

Amazing how much faster we descended into even more chaos. If only we could raise prices, lower inventories and start attacking the 401ks.

Sep 12, 2008
More polling...

"Congress’s approval rating has dropped 13 points since President Biden took office in January, a Thursday Monmouth University poll revealed.

With 35 percent of respondents approving of Congress in January of 2021, the number has since dropped to 22 percent in September. The poll also suggests Congress’s disapproval has also risen from 51 percent to 65 percent, a 14 point increase.

Respondents were also also asked if “things in the country are going in the right direction, or have they gotten off on the wrong track?” When Biden took office, 42 percent said they were headed in the right direction. Today, only 29 percent believe the same."

Cimarron

It's not dying I'm talking about, it's living.
Jun 28, 2007
Not a good day for the biden administration. Two pieces of bad news with the killing of 10 (7 children) innocent people and the FDA shooting down their push for booster shots.
Biden has been on the wrong side of every foreign issue.

And now they admit to killing innocent people. And why did they do the drone strikes in the first place????

It was an attempt to make China Joe Biden look like a tough guy. It was pure political and more innocent people died because of it!!!

How are the Hatians and Cubans getting from their island countries to Mexico?

cowboyinexile

Have some class
A/V Subscriber
Jun 29, 2004
Fairmont, MN
How are the Hatians and Cubans getting from their island countries to Mexico?
This a really good question. Their logical point of entry is through Florida but as far as we know their aren't thousands of Haitians showing up on beaches there. If they are going through Mexico they have to get to Cancun and travel all the way to Del Rio. They could choose Brownsville or Laredo as quicker points of access.

I'm not a conspiracy guy but it does seem weird.

cowboyinexile

Have some class
A/V Subscriber
Jun 29, 2004
Fairmont, MN
My guess is they are being airlifted, shipped and bused by various organizations. This is organized and coordinated with the cooperation of current administration. The U.S. is being flooded by illegals just as Europe has been over the past 10 or so years.
Or people who want to make the current administration look bad. I don't think Biden is a bad guy but he probably cares as much about Haitians seeking asylum as I do. Republican operatives who want to keep people angry though-man it's a possibility.

Jostate

Identifies as a Cowboys fan
A/V Subscriber
Jun 24, 2005
Or people who want to make the current administration look bad. I don't think Biden is a bad guy but he probably cares as much about Haitians seeking asylum as I do. Republican operatives who want to keep people angry though-man it's a possibility.
That is a possibility. I wondered how all those Haitians got there too. Of course if the border were more secure it would be a moot point.

Feb 11, 2007
Oklahoma City
Republican or Democrat we must all wish and pray that the President makes good decisions for our country.

We went to the Dominican Republic several years ago and toured some farms. I remember one of the owners saying they employed a lot of Haitians and they only paid them $300? A month. I don’t remember the exact amount but I do remember him saying they keep them poor on purpose. If they paid them another $50/month they would have enough money to leave and go find another job.

It is an extremely poor country yet they have enough money to get across the water to our southern border?

Cimarron

It's not dying I'm talking about, it's living.
Jun 28, 2007
Biden aides set up a ‘wall’ to shield him from unscripted events

Top White House aides set up a "wall" to shield President Biden from unscripted events and long interviews amid fears of the president’s testiness and habit of mangling statements.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-aides-wall-shield-unscripted-events-book-claims

And this is the guy we trust with the nuclear code? Or does someone who wasn't voted into office have the nuclear code?

Who is in charge?