The Biden Administration Thread

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Aug 16, 2012
No, they didn't go away. Girls just give guys crap for wearing cargos but then WHO do they bat their eyes at when they need someone to carry their phone and chap stick because their leggings don't have pockets??... I've stopped wearing cargo shorts and anytime my wife looks like she's trying to figure out where to put her phone and chapstick I just give a look that she knows means "Jee... If only I had some extra pockets to take those for you... " :lol:
When my wife wants to wear leggings...I am more than happy to wear cargo shorts if need be. I would wear a backpack and pull a wagon if need be

Jostate

Identifies as a Cowboys fan
A/V Subscriber
Jun 24, 2005
A few random words from our dear leader. Anyone who feels he's really still mentally fit please help me to understand this 53 second clip.

1631791570162.png

Last edited:
Jun 4, 2014
Dallas, TX
Like most people in the comments, I can try and guess but there is no telling what was going through his head.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
The fact he threw out Robert E. Lee as an example of a great general and has not been destroyed by the woke is interesting to me. Easily could have thrown out some WWII generals.

jetman

Federal Marshal
Nov 27, 2004
Edmond Oklahoma
The fact he threw out Robert E. Lee as an example of a great general and has not been destroyed by the woke is interesting to me. Easily could have thrown out some WWII generals.
He was throwing out Robert E. Lee as an example of a great general? I couldn't really tell what the context of him throwing out Robert E. Lee's name there other than just incoherent rambling.

Nov 6, 2010
He was throwing out Robert E. Lee as an example of a great general? I couldn't really tell what the context of him throwing out Robert E. Lee's name there other than just incoherent rambling.
No, he was lamenting something else Trump said recently. I believe he said that had Robert E. Lee been in Afghanistan we would have won, or something to that effect.