The Biden Administration Thread

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Jun 4, 2014
Dallas, TX
While you have to admire how much he accomplished during his term, how much he expanded our territory and actually keeping his word about being a 1 term President. He has a tragic side as well with dying 3 months after leaving the Presidency and of course the whole slavery thing.

Does being a 1 term President give Biden some leeway to do some crazy stuff?
The thing is that Polk campaigned on the accomplishments he achieved. Biden has not campaigned on anything that has happened. He campaigned on not being Trump.

I think it’s important to review historical figures in the context and beliefs of the time, not applying today’s standards to historical figures’ actions and decisions.

Jun 4, 2014
Dallas, TX

gogetumpoke

Banned
Banned
Sep 3, 2010
If you know anything about crypto, you should look at the infrastructure bill and the 1099 requirements they are looking to implement. It’s impossible for miners and other network entities to know tax information. Only brokerage accounts will have that info.
Oh, you better believe they’re going after crypto.

Donnyboy

Lettin' the high times carry the low....
A/V Subscriber
Oct 31, 2005
I'm sorry, I'm having a hard time seeing anything other than those crocs all those kids are wearing... I thought we'd gotten past that fad?!...
School dress codes killed crocs......now they don't care anymore and they are back.....so all you 35-50 year old dads bust out the f#$king crocs. Now bring back cargos!!!!!

wrenhal

Federal Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
I'm sorry, I'm having a hard time seeing anything other than those crocs all those kids are wearing... I thought we'd gotten past that fad?!...
School dress codes killed crocs......now they don't care anymore and they are back.....so all you 35-50 year old dads bust out the f#$king crocs. Now bring back cargos!!!!!
I don't know where you are, but cargoes never left for me.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

oks10

Federal Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Sep 9, 2007
Piedmont, OK
Hold on. Cargos went away?
No, they didn't go away. Girls just give guys crap for wearing cargos but then WHO do they bat their eyes at when they need someone to carry their phone and chap stick because their leggings don't have pockets??... I've stopped wearing cargo shorts and anytime my wife looks like she's trying to figure out where to put her phone and chapstick I just give a look that she knows means "Jee... If only I had some extra pockets to take those for you... " :lol:

llcoolw

Territorial Marshal
Feb 7, 2005
Sammamish, Washington.Dallas, Texas.Maui, Hawaii
No, they didn't go away. Girls just give guys crap for wearing cargos but then WHO do they bat their eyes at when they need someone to carry their phone and chap stick because their leggings don't have pockets??... I've stopped wearing cargo shorts and anytime my wife looks like she's trying to figure out where to put her phone and chapstick I just give a look that she knows means "Jee... If only I had some extra pockets to take those for you... " :lol:
I like the ‘I may be a billionaire or I may be a homeless pervert’ look myself. Seems to work well.