The Biden Administration Thread

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Nov 16, 2013
tractor
Agree. Sadly we're going to see more of this:

Biological male who broke a woman’s skull named “bravest athlete in history”
MMA fighter Fallon Fox, who twice broke an opponent’s skull to win a match, has been called the bravest athlete in history. Fox, a male to female transgender athlete, destroyed Erika Newsome in a Coral Gables, FL, MMA fight during which she “secured a grip on Newsome’s head… With her hands gripping the back of Newsome’s skull, she delivered a massive knee, bringing her leg up while pulling her opponent’s head down. The blow landed on Newsome’s chin and dropped her, unconscious, face-first on the mat.” That was Newsome’s last pro fight.

As Joe Rogan has preached, men and women are not created equal in terms of size and strength. A biological male, regardless of current gender, has no business competing against biological females.
Unless those dudes are losing appendages they aren't committed to their femaleness.

Aug 16, 2012
https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/1352403872116068355?s=19
You realize that Flynn did/does not have the authority to make the call one way or the other. He is not in the chain of command for that type of decision. Other than pushing a narrative, do not see why this is being paraded as an issue

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
I don’t see how others don’t view this as going against women’s rights. As a father of two girls, and one being a competitive athlete in HS —- there is no way she should have to compete with a biological male.

This is not being anti-trans. Martina Navratilova is spot on about this issue. It is about fairness. There is a reason we have male and female sports separated in most every sport.
Agree. Sadly we're going to see more of this:

Biological male who broke a woman’s skull named “bravest athlete in history”
MMA fighter Fallon Fox, who twice broke an opponent’s skull to win a match, has been called the bravest athlete in history. Fox, a male to female transgender athlete, destroyed Erika Newsome in a Coral Gables, FL, MMA fight during which she “secured a grip on Newsome’s head… With her hands gripping the back of Newsome’s skull, she delivered a massive knee, bringing her leg up while pulling her opponent’s head down. The blow landed on Newsome’s chin and dropped her, unconscious, face-first on the mat.” That was Newsome’s last pro fight.

As Joe Rogan has preached, men and women are not created equal in terms of size and strength. A biological male, regardless of current gender, has no business competing against biological females.
Bad ass. I should probably start watching mma. Is she the only dude beating up on the ladies?

drbwh

Federal Marshal
Sep 20, 2006
So it is official, we now have a new administration, so we can now have a new thread. Here are some things I am looking forward to with his administration:
1) Trump is no longer in office.
2) He should be more presidential than his predecessor.
3) His secretary of state appointment will continue to be tough on China.
4) He will be remembered as a centrist president and things should be relatively quiet under his watch.

Here are some concerns I have:
1) He will have a typical big government approach to solving problems.
2) He will be more prone to getting involved in foreign countries' affairs.
3) He won't do much to address rising healthcare costs.
4) He won't do any trust busting of some of our monopolisitc companies.
5) He will not advocate for civil liberties.
6) He will not likely do much to address criminal justice reform.
7) He will not address drug legalization, although marijuana has an outside shot.
8) He will spend money wildly, just like our last 3 presidents, and will do little to address our problematic and fiscal policies.

There is probably a large number of things I missed, but those are my off the cuff thoughts. What are yours?
Delusions on China
Come on, gimme a break, man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CowboyJD

The Voice of Reason...occasionally......rarely
A/V Subscriber
Dec 10, 2004
I love when people that bitch and moan about cancel culture go to stretching the bounds of reason trying to engage in a bit of canceling themselves.

okstate987

Territorial Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Oct 17, 2009
Somewhere
When I hear the word hillbilly, the first thing I think of is those that burn couches. I take it that is not the case for some of you?

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
this becoming a common theme for lawyers representing those who were arrested for going into the Capitol. Many of their lawyers are blaming Trump for their clients actions

https://twitter.com/Newsweek/status/1352723814786990080

Nov 6, 2010
When I hear the word hillbilly, the first thing I think of is those that burn couches. I take it that is not the case for some of you?
Like with everything, it is a matter of degree. My heritage is from Missouri, which if anyone has spent any time in the Ozarks, understands that a Missouri hillbilly makes a SE OK hillbilly look like Benedict Cumperbatch, if that really is his name.

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
Like with everything, it is a matter of degree. My heritage is from Missouri, which if anyone has spent any time in the Ozarks, understands that a Missouri hillbilly makes a SE OK hillbilly look like Benedict Cumperbatch, if that really is his name.
Now in Louisiana there aren't any hills. So when I hear the Hillbilly term, I automatically think about CoonAsses