The Biden Administration Thread

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

TheMonkey

Territorial Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Sep 16, 2004
DFW
Not a single credible news organization is running this story. Not even NewsMax, which isn’t even credible IMHO. Wrenhal does this all the time. He gets stuff from some “American Patriot” feed he follows and posts it here like it’s commonly accepted as news.

wrenhal

Federal Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
Kind of see where you're coming from, but sniffing hair and now being accused of pinching nipples, that's not seeking platonic affection.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
It’s operating at the same mental capacity as a child which is where the President is. In other words, I don’t think it’s meant to be a form of child molestation which is what many seem to be inferring. That’s just how he is relating to these children. And obviously this is NOT okay and I don’t want to come off as giving Biden a pass here because I’m not. I’m very disturbed by all of this. However, Mr. Biden should probably be in some kind of home for the elderly with similar cognitive issues or at a minimum he should be under at home care and not be put into the public eye. His family, his friends, his colleagues, and the media have grossly let him down.
I think he's been doing this long enough that it's not what you say. It's not just a recent thing.

wrenhal

Federal Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
Kind of see where you're coming from, but sniffing hair and now being accused of pinching nipples, that's not seeking platonic affection.

The claim was made by the daughter of a Montana senator. She said it on TikTok and then deleted her account shortly after saying something about there being people that won't like what she said.
As I said, it's only an accusation.

https://twitter.com/Stefild/status/1423655079257595905?s=19

wrenhal

Federal Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
Not a single credible news organization is running this story. Not even NewsMax, which isn’t even credible IMHO. Wrenhal does this all the time. He gets stuff from some “American Patriot” feed he follows and posts it here like it’s commonly accepted as news.
I said accused, didn't say he did, and whether ultimately true or not, it is relevant to the discussion I was having. If you've watched the video, it does make sense. He was doing all kinds of weird things with those children that day.

wrenhal

Federal Marshal
Aug 11, 2011

wrenhal

Federal Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
I think he's been doing this long enough that it's not what you say. It's not just a recent thing.

Or how you say it?
But he's been accused of these things for quite a long time not just within the last year or even two. If I remember correctly the term creepy Joe wasn't even something that came up only in this recent election.

Sep 12, 2008
Maybe the infrastructure bill will boost Joe's sagging approval ratings..

Joe Biden's popularity has fallen to its lowest point during his tenure as president with only 50.4 percent of Americans approving of his job in the White house, the latest data show.

Biden has seen a slight but steady drop in popularity since taking office, but concerns over the US economy and a return to COVID pandemic-era measures are making Americans doubt the direction he's taking the country.

The president's disapproval rating has also been rising and reached the highest it's been so far in August when it passed 43 percent, according to poll aggregator site FiveThirtyEight.

Approval of Biden has been lower than his former boss Obama thus far in his term. It's also far below fellow Democrats Jimmy Carter and John F. Kennedy, and is roughly level with George W. Bush at this point in his first term.

A separate Harvard-Harris poll from the end of July saw Biden's approval rating plummet 10 points from June.

Biden's approval rating dropped to 50 percent in early August after hovering at 54 percent for roughly two weeks, according to Ipsos polling data.

The dip mirrors a drop in optimism about the US - an overwhelming 54 percent of adults said the country is on the wrong track against 29 percent who said the opposite.

The economy and unemployment as well as public health are the top two issues facing Americans, two of the aggregated polls found.

TheMonkey

Territorial Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Sep 16, 2004
DFW
I said accused, didn't say he did, and whether ultimately true or not, it is relevant to the discussion I was having. If you've watched the video, it does make sense. He was doing all kinds of weird things with those children that day.
Doesn’t change my point. What source did you read this from? The Twitter link you posted? Did you check to see if ANYONE credible was running the story? You posted it like it was a real news story, but it is complete conjecture based on a now deleted TikTok comment. This is the foggy space where conspiracy theories thrive. Based on your comment history, it seems like a space where you’re comfortable.

Nov 6, 2010
I agree. Think it was past time to get out. Hard to say if done differently would have made a difference in the outcome. But that will be debated for years to come as always.

IMO the only thing that should have been done that it doesn't appear was is those visas to the people that helped us out. That could have been happening behind the scenes for months through both administrations, and it appears to be kinda last minute. Maybe a harder line on Pakistan for fostering this situation, but I really don't know what was or wasn't being done along those lines.

CowboyJD

The Voice of Reason...occasionally......rarely
A/V Subscriber
Dec 10, 2004
Doesn’t change my point. What source did you read this from? The Twitter link you posted? Did you check to see if ANYONE credible was running the story? You posted it like it was a real news story, but it is complete conjecture based on a now deleted TikTok comment. This is the foggy space where conspiracy theories thrive. Based on your comment history, it seems like a space where you’re comfortable.
It's the space he prefers to dwell in.

wrenhal

Federal Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
I just searched for Biden and those 2 words and I come up with tons of links not on Twitter.