The Biden Administration Thread

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Jostate

Identifies as a Cowboys fan
A/V Subscriber
Jun 24, 2005
[

"Anybody making less than $400,000 a year will not pay a single penny in taxes!” said the President. “We will not increase the deficit either!”
Then the president raised taxes on those evil corporations. The left cheered as the rich guy is finally going to have to pay his fair share.

24 hours later the price went up on items used by people primarily making less than $400,000 per year, by a lot more than a penny.

Cimarron

It's not dying I'm talking about, it's living.
Jun 28, 2007
Then the president raised taxes on those evil corporations. The left cheered as the rich guy is finally going to have to pay his fair share.

24 hours later the price went up on items used by people primarily making less than $400,000 per year, by a lot more than a penny.
And new loop holes for the wealthy will be included in the tax bill. I believe on the streets it's called a shell game.

CowboyJD

The Voice of Reason...occasionally......rarely
A/V Subscriber
Dec 10, 2004
Admit I have not read anything but the opening few paragraphs yet or done any cross-checking with any other outlet. May have to CIRCLE BACK and pull this if it turns out to be bunk.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-administration-migrant-children-tennessee

Upshot, if true....migrant kids are being shipped to Tennessee in the middle of the night for "distribution"
Just a thought.

In the future, reading the whole source and doing your cross-checking to determine if it is bunk before deciding to post it might be the better I idea.

CowboyJD

A/V Subscriber
Dec 10, 2004
Just a thought, if I need your advice I will ask for it
Go on with your bad self then. No skin off my nose.

Keep posting dubious links and sources while freely admitting that you didn’t actually read all of it and that it might all be bunk as you post it.

I’m sure your credibility will soar amongst this crowd. :derp:

Aug 16, 2012
Go on with your bad self then. No skin off my nose.

Keep posting dubious links and sources while freely admitting that you didn’t actually read all of it and that it might all be bunk as you post it.

I’m sure your credibility will soar amongst this crowd. :derp:
Glad to know that every link to a story has to be thoroughly vetted by your standards beforehand or it is otherwise dubious. If everyone followed your rules it would free up tons of storage space OP has to purchase and knock off a good 80% of the time it takes to browse the site. You should have OP put your rules on the start-up page.

Or, you can admit your reply is just another in your history of hundreds of posts that dismiss any topic that puts Biden in a bad light as boring old news and you go all passive aggressive self-righteous.

CowboyJD

A/V Subscriber
Dec 10, 2004
Glad to know that every link to a story has to be thoroughly vetted by your standards beforehand or it is otherwise dubious. If everyone followed your rules it would free up tons of storage space OP has to purchase and knock off a good 80% of the time it takes to browse the site. You should have OP put your rules on the start-up page.

Or, you can admit your reply is just another in your history of hundreds of posts that dismiss any topic that puts Biden in a bad light as boring old news and you go all passive aggressive self-righteous.
Strawman away....

I never said every story has to be vetted by my standard or it is otherwise dubious.

It wasn’t a rule...or an order....it was a suggestion.

But...c’mon now...

Dude, you yourself admitted that you hadn’t read all of it, you had no idea whether or not it was true, and that you might have to pull it later.

If that isn’t your textbook definition of “dubious”, I’m not sure you know the meaning of the word.

Last edited: