The Biden Administration Thread

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

steross

he/him
A/V Subscriber
Mar 31, 2004
oklahoma city
You should probably read your own signature more often.

And no, you're not the arbiter of some timeline for responses for people that don't spend every day here.
What is it exactly about my post that means to you that I think I am smarter? What makes you think because I write an opinion here that I can't have doubts? Because I don't always agree with the majority of the people on this board who pat each other's back all day with similar opinions? He wrote an opinion. I wrote an opinion. I never declared that my opinion is better than all others. I never wrote that I feel my opinions are without a doubt correct every time. That is what you have decided to think, not me. What is the purpose of your constant attempts to insult me off of the topic? Why are your posts to me always an attack of me and rarely about the actual topic?

And, I can claim that it is ridiculous to come into a conversation days later to toss in pointless insults. I am the arbiter of my opinion of that sad behavior. I can't stop you, but I can write want I think of you.

Cimarron

It's not dying I'm talking about, it's living.
Jun 28, 2007

"Anybody making less than $400,000 a year will not pay a single penny in taxes!” said the President. “We will not increase the deficit either!”