The Biden Administration Thread

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

wrenhal

Federal Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
It's the international Olympic Committee the ioc that gave them the Olympics to begin with not the individual countries. Now the countries can boycott now that it is actually coming up.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
I don't care if it's Republican, Democrat or what the - ever, don't boycott the Olympics. When we did it before nobody knew why, it looked petty, it had no real world consequences other than destroying the dreams of a lot of athletes who trained their butt off for years, and a boycott in return from the Soviets.

I know it's pollyannaish, but I'm still clinging to the idea that the Olympics are when we set politics and grudges aside.
Well I can tell you that politics are not set aside because the US Olympic Committee has already given permission for athletes to kneel or raise a fist during the national anthem at the Olympics going forward.

Jul 5, 2020
Broken Arrow
“Finished” lol.

Walls make sense in densely populated or close to populated areas. They make no fiscal sense in the middle of a desert. To easy to get over, around or under, and cost too much $$$ spend that money on tripling the CBP and technology and not only is it more effective, it creates real jobs instead of lining the pockets of supporters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Another mindless rambling from the delusional Biden faithful.

Sep 3, 2010
I’m hearing now that they are considering a “diplomatic “ boycott. I assume that means that Kamala won’t be participating in the broad jump.

Jostate

Bluecolla's sock
A/V Subscriber
Jun 24, 2005
Well I can tell you that politics are not set aside because the US Olympic Committee has already given permission for athletes to kneel or raise a fist during the national anthem at the Olympics going forward.

This is like me trashing my sister in front of others. We can bash each other in our home, but we should be unified in front of everyone else. Hating this country truly is in style these days.

Jostate

Bluecolla's sock
A/V Subscriber
Jun 24, 2005
Biden wants a 28% corporate tax rate because he's 'sick and tired of ordinary people being fleeced'

If you want to raise taxes on "ordinary people" and pretend to not, raise corporate taxes. It makes me laugh that people think this is coming out of the CEO's pocket or something.

Jul 5, 2020
Broken Arrow
And here’s Joe “lemme say that again” Biden once again pretending he’s speaking the truth and knows even a sliver of what issues he speaks. He can’t even correctly reference the ATF twice in 30 seconds.

CocoCincinnati

Federal Marshal
Feb 7, 2007
Tulsa, OK

You can be sure the chinese athletes won't be kneeling during their national anthem. They won't be allowed to......they live under a government that actually DOES oppress people.

CowboyJD

The Voice of Reason...occasionally......rarely
A/V Subscriber
Dec 10, 2004
Joe Biden is an fing moron and a complete embarrassment to the country.
And he beat Trump's ass in a free and fair election.

We are doomed....doomed, I tell you.

We're headed for a disaster of biblical proportions....real wrath of God type stuff....fire and brimstone coming down from the skies...rivers and seas boiling.....forty years of darkness....Earthquakes, volcanoes...the dead rising from the grave....human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together... mass hysteria!

Nah....this too, the Republic shall survive.

Sep 12, 2008

We're headed for a disaster of biblical proportions....real wrath of God type stuff....fire and brimstone coming down from the skies...rivers and seas boiling.....forty years of darkness....Earthquakes, volcanoes...the dead rising from the grave....human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together... mass hysteria!

Just think how Hilary Clinton feels.. she lost to the guy.

Jul 23, 2018
USA

Just a quick question. Do you think the Republic survives extended one-party rule? More specifically the Democrat party?

Last edited:

Jostate

Bluecolla's sock
A/V Subscriber
Jun 24, 2005
Just a quick question. Do you think the Republic survives extended one-party rule? More specifically the Democrat party?
Regardless of the job the Democrats do, many people will wake up in a few years and figure out their life still has struggles. Enough idiots will blame whoever is in charge to keep the pendulum swinging back and forth.

Duke Silver

Find safe haven in a warm bathtub full of my jazz.
A/V Subscriber
Sep 17, 2004
Cozy's Bar

Hey they may finally release the new ghostbusters in the fall.

Hopefully it doesn’t suck