The Biden Administration Thread

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

drbwh

Federal Marshal
Sep 20, 2006

Sounds like he is hard at it. So vigorous. Sounds like they are telling a story about a nursing home patient.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Has he played a round of golf yet?

EXTREME BDS you've got there.
He couldn’t play 3 holes. Lol. Give me a break. YOUR TDS has showed itself MANY times lately. I do think Biden is a plagiarizing, lying, incompetent leech. I don’t mind saying it. Like I said, 50 executive orders. What else do you need to know?

drbwh

Federal Marshal
Sep 20, 2006
https://twitter.com/BubetteS/status/1361872001888002055?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1361872001888002055%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_c10&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.dailydot.com%2Fdebug%2Fbiden-minorities-online-covid-vaccine%2F

Is that a dog whistle I hear? Nope it’s just the racist-in-chief.

Mar 11, 2006
https://twitter.com/BubetteS/status/1361872001888002055?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1361872001888002055%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_c10&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.dailydot.com%2Fdebug%2Fbiden-minorities-online-covid-vaccine%2F

The insidious racism of low-expectations. I think Biden means well, but those types of statements/views are demeaning and insulting.

drbwh

Federal Marshal
Sep 20, 2006

The insidious racism of low-expectations. I think Biden means well, but those types of statements/views are demeaning and insulting.
Why does he get a pass and mean well? Should I find more? It’s not difficult at all. He’s never been smart, but i can find more, long before he was a senile old man. He believes what he says. He has made those type of statements many times.

cowboyinexile

Have some class
A/V Subscriber
Jun 29, 2004
Fairmont, MN
To be fair, I'm a fairly bright white guy in a rural area and I have no idea how to register for the vaccine.

I can see how there is a little whitesplaining going on here but it's a 10 second clip without context. And his point is that he wants minorities to have more access to sign up for vaccine distribution.

Plus if you look at the twitter feed this was posted from its an account with an agenda. And the person who posted it-considering his history, I think he's bipolar and on a mania right now. He has serious psychological issues.

For all the stuff Trump tried to throw on Biden, Stuttering Joe should have stuck. That man has no speech making ability and I have no idea how he made his way into the Senate 40 years ago. But he is who he is and now we get a President who has about as much skill talking to the press as I do. Not exactly ideal but it's what we have now.

drbwh

Federal Marshal
Sep 20, 2006
To be fair, I'm a fairly bright white guy in a rural area and I have no idea how to register for the vaccine.

I can see how there is a little whitesplaining going on here but it's a 10 second clip without context. And his point is that he wants minorities to have more access to sign up for vaccine distribution.

Plus if you look at the twitter feed this was posted from its an account with an agenda. And the person who posted it-considering his history, I think he's bipolar and on a mania right now. He has serious psychological issues.

For all the stuff Trump tried to throw on Biden, Stuttering Joe should have stuck. That man has no speech making ability and I have no idea how he made his way into the Senate 40 years ago. But he is who he is and now we get a President who has about as much skill talking to the press as I do. Not exactly ideal but it's what we have now.
Lol. I can’t believe the hypocrisy. Ok guys. He such a good racist. He wants dumb minorities to have access to the vaccine.

cowboyinexile

Have some class
A/V Subscriber
Jun 29, 2004
Fairmont, MN
Lol. I can’t believe the hypocrisy. Ok guys. He such a good racist. He wants dumb minorities to have access to the vaccine.

Um, you said the vaccine is bull.

Maybe we should just inject ourselves with cattle dewormer and call it good.

@Bay Area Poke. Stop doing the sock thing. It's not fooling anyone.

drbwh

Federal Marshal
Sep 20, 2006

Um, you said the vaccine is bull.

Maybe we should just inject ourselves with cattle dewormer and call it good.

@Bay Area Poke. Stop doing the sock thing. It's not fooling anyone.
Way to deflect from your blatant hypocrisy. It’s called ivermectin, not cattle dewormer. Your president is openly racist so you must be too. Says so much about you.

CowboyJD

The Voice of Reason...occasionally......rarely
A/V Subscriber
Dec 10, 2004
He couldn’t play 3 holes. Lol. Give me a break. YOUR TDS has showed itself MANY times lately. I do think Biden is a plagiarizing, lying, incompetent leech. I don’t mind saying it. Like I said, 50 executive orders. What else do you need to know?

BDS ALERT!

BDS ALERT!

Bowers2

Stackin' Joe's Cups
A/V Subscriber
Jul 31, 2006
Edmond
There goes China Joe again!

Biden to order review of U.S. reliance on overseas supply chains for semiconductors, rare earths

• President Joe Biden will direct his administration to conduct a review of key U.S. supply chains including semiconductors, high-capacity batteries and rare earth metals.
  • The White House also plans to review gaps in domestic manufacturing and supply chains that are dominated by or run through “nations that are or are likely to become unfriendly or unstable.”
  • Though the order does not mention China, the directive is likely in large part an effort by the administration to determine how reliant the U.S. economy and military are on Chinese exports.

drbwh

Federal Marshal
Sep 20, 2006

BDS ALERT!

BDS ALERT!
If the d stands for dictator I agree. EOs are not the way to govern. Especially when you have both houses of Congress.

oks10

Territorial Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Sep 9, 2007
Piedmont, OK
If the d stands for dictator I agree. EOs are not the way to govern. Especially when you have both houses of Congress.

1613667921037.png

You were saying?... Because it was crickets from you during the previous admin who had the most EO's per year since Jimmy Carter...

Mar 11, 2006
View attachment 89003
You were saying?... Because it was crickets from you during the previous admin who had the most EO's per year since Jimmy Carter...
I state this fully admitting I don't know for sure. But I believe many/some of Trump's EO's were just canceling Obama's. And I think many/some of Biden's are reinstating Obama's.

oks10

Territorial Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Sep 9, 2007
Piedmont, OK
I state this fully admitting I don't know for sure. But I believe many/some of Trump's EO's were just canceling Obama's. And I think many/some of Biden's are reinstating Obama's.
Probably. I don't know the breakdown myself. I'm just pointing out how hypocritical it is for someone to become a complete ghost during the previous admin in which 55 EO's were issued per year on average (outpacing the 5 presidents prior) and then once someone else is elected they don't like, suddenly coming back to complain about ruling by EO... That's not to say 31 EO's in the last month isn't a concern, just that if you're going to be griping about presidents using EO then do it and don't be selective about it. Either they're OK or they're not.

Last edited:

OSU79

Federal Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Oct 22, 2009
Back home in God's (Green) Country
Probably. I don't know the breakdown myself. I'm just pointing out how hypocritical it is for someone to become a complete ghost during the previous admin in which 55 EO's were issued per year on average which (outpacing the 5 presidents prior) and then once someone else is elected they don't like, suddenly coming back to complain about ruling by EO... That's not to say 31 EO's in the last month isn't a concern, just that if you're going to be griping about presidents using EO then do it and don't be selective about it. Either they're OK or they're not.
Not a fan of EOs from either side, but debating the number is pretty pointless. Comparing 55/yr to 30 in a month indicates a trend im not wild about, but the sample size is far too small to draw a conclusion. Some EOs simply signify an administration's intent to do something and have no real/lasting effect. It may take years to grade out real effects, so I'm not sure yet how to compare those of Obama, Trump or Biden (can't say I've studied them, so others will certainly have differing opinions).

oks10

Territorial Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Sep 9, 2007
Piedmont, OK
Not a fan of EOs from either side, but debating the number is pretty pointless. Comparing 55/yr to 30 in a month indicates a trend im not wild about, but the sample size is far too small to draw a conclusion. Some EOs simply signify an administration's intent to do something and have no real/lasting effect. It may take years to grade out real effects, so I'm not sure yet how to compare those of Obama, Trump or Biden (can't say I've studied them, so others will certainly have differing opinions).
I don't disagree. With Biden only being there a month so far, we don't know if he just front loaded his term with EO's and will be quiet the rest of the year or if we're in for 300+ EOs this year. Too soon to tell where it'll actually go.