The Biden Administration Thread

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Duke Silver

Find safe haven in a warm bathtub full of my jazz.
A/V Subscriber
Sep 17, 2004
Cozy's Bar
A lady I work with believed what he said about the economy. It was mostly her but she didn’t protect her 401k in March. We all told her to move it to something not risky for a few months. She didn’t because Biden said everything was ok. She lost 6 figures in a few days. She now wants to move it. Everyone is like no. It’s too late. Now is when you go back in.

This is a lady that says that is my president and I trust him.

As long as her team is in the White House

Sep 3, 2010
I just admire the feeding frenzy you three or four BDS buddies get into.

It’s very funny.
What’s funny is that you think it’s funny that people are talking about Biden in a thread titled THE BIDEN ADMINISTRATION THREAD. Give olderschool the brain back for awhile. He’ll make better use of it.

Dec 9, 2013
Can't wait to hear the spin on this one from the so called oil and gas experts on this board. What's the defense of the Biden administration on this?

EPA Targets Permian Basin, Widening Biden’s War On Oil And Gas
Don’t know that I qualify as an expert but have over 20 yrs in product marketing, scheduling and financial trading.

There is no defense for what some on the left want to do to the industry. Both Obama and Biden so far have made things considerably more difficult for an industry that for the most part operates as responsible as any.

I will say that without seeing a map of the proposed EPA reg overlayed with leased acreage overlayed with recoverable potential reserves it’s hard to know exactly how bad this new rule actually is. I worked on projects all over the US where geologists promised there were reserves but at the end of the day their were too many obstacles (topography, lack of infrastructure and other factors) that made it cost prohibitive to lease, drill, produce and market product. The Permian is so mature that I would think this has a tremendous impact but seeing maps would help.

I know it will never happen bc of politics but we need politicians from both sides to work together to develop an overarching energy policy and then stick to it. It will require compromise from everyone but would be better for our country.

An example would be the plummeting rig count that occurred during previous admins which finally bottomed out in 2020.

It’s funny that some on here want to call out the so called experts, but have such a limited knowledge of the industry that their partisan worship displays their foolishness when they start posting on energy production, infrastructure and independence.

gundysburner

Territorial Marshal
Jul 25, 2018
Boulder, CO
Don’t know that I qualify as an expert but have over 20 yrs in product marketing, scheduling and financial trading.

There is no defense for what some on the left want to do to the industry. Both Obama and Biden so far have made things considerably more difficult for an industry that for the most part operates as responsible as any.

I will say that without seeing a map of the proposed EPA reg overlayed with leased acreage overlayed with recoverable potential reserves it’s hard to know exactly how bad this new rule actually is. I worked on projects all over the US where geologists promised there were reserves but at the end of the day their were too many obstacles (topography, lack of infrastructure and other factors) that made it cost prohibitive to lease, drill, produce and market product. The Permian is so mature that I would think this has a tremendous impact but seeing maps would help.

I know it will never happen bc of politics but we need politicians from both sides to work together to develop an overarching energy policy and then stick to it. It will require compromise from everyone but would be better for our country.

An example would be the plummeting rig count that occurred during previous admins which finally bottomed out in 2020.

It’s funny that some on here want to call out the so called experts, but have such a limited knowledge of the industry that their partisan worship displays their foolishness when they start posting on energy production, infrastructure and independence.
Public trust in Govt and bureaucrats is probably at the lowest level I've seen in my lifetime.

I completely agree about having an overarching energy policy, instead of one that swings back and forth depending on who's in office.

My hope is that our sudden awareness that energy matters might lead to actual discussions about nuclear options, but it probably won't.

Mar 11, 2006
I have to assume that stating “liberal world order” was not on the daily talking points.

https://twitter.com/breaking911/status/1542684948519419908?s=21&t=04c3CHGSgpCKeTdoEtTXaA

Sep 6, 2012
nunya
I have to assume that stating “liberal world order” was not on the daily talking points.

https://twitter.com/breaking911/status/1542684948519419908?s=21&t=04c3CHGSgpCKeTdoEtTXaA
Trying to crush middle America into the food lines and make them government dependent. Control

jetman

Federal Marshal
Nov 27, 2004
Edmond Oklahoma
I just admire the feeding frenzy you three or four BDS buddies get into.

It’s very funny.
Nice you can laugh about it. Meanwhile the price of everything keeps getting driven up with no end in sight and the poor and middle class are getting crushed. Everything the left has been saying they want to do with the energy industry is playing out right now but some people want to believe that Biden is actually here to help. That right there is funny.

CowboyJD

The Voice of Reason...occasionally......rarely
A/V Subscriber
Dec 10, 2004
Nice you can laugh about it. Meanwhile the price of everything keeps getting driven up with no end in sight and the poor and middle class are getting crushed. Everything the left has been saying they want to do with the energy industry is playing out right now but some people want to believe that Biden is actually here to help. That right there is funny.
Glad you got that off your chest in your hour of need.

Feel better?

Still, I said this about the prior guy and the guy before him and this guy…..

”The Republic Will Survive”.

I didn’t vote for the guy. Don’t think he’s a good leader. Haven’t supported or defended him. Actually started a couple of threads critical of him. The primary thing he had going for him was he wasn’t Trump. As awful as he is, how awful was Trump to get beat by this mope?

For the BDS boys that defended Der Trumper tooth and nail for four years throwing out “TDS” for the least less than adoring comment for their beloved leader….turn about is fair play.

Sep 3, 2010

Feel better?

I didn’t vote for the guy. Don’t think he’s a good leader. Haven’t supported or defended him. Actually started a couple of threads critical of him. The primary thing he had going for him was he wasn’t Trump. As awful as he is, how awful was Trump to get beat by this mope?

For the BDS boys that defended Der Trumper tooth and nail for four years throwing out “TDS” for the least less than adoring comment for their beloved leader….turn about is fair play.
:lol: Absolutely hilarious

Feb 11, 2007
Oklahoma City

Feel better?

I can understand why people didn't like Trump. But I supported and still support many of Trumps policies.

gundysburner

Territorial Marshal
Jul 25, 2018
Boulder, CO

Feel better?

So, nothing of substance in other words. How very pigeonesque of you.

CowboyJD

The Voice of Reason...occasionally......rarely
A/V Subscriber
Dec 10, 2004
Have you heard...that Trump is no longer our President? We have a new President.
Who frankly isn’t good. His best trait being he’s not your guy.

Have you heard, your party’s leading candidate for 2024 Is the guy whose crotch you are firmly jammed in. Maybe you didn’t hear because he is squeezing your ears with his pale meaty thighs. *shoulder shrug*