The Biden Administration Thread

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Cimarron

It's not dying I'm talking about, it's living.
Jun 28, 2007
your name calling is entertaining 'Senile Cimarron'...this was just for a cheap laugh, don't get all fired up...lol
So, who is right Ketchup Kerry or China Joe Biden? It's more likely neither are actually concerned about you but are rather more concerned for themselves at your cost.

Cimarron

Jun 28, 2007
I'm now believing Kerry individually might just be a bigger idiot than the Cleveland Browns management collectively.
He's smart enough to game the system, live large while blaming the minions for destroying the worlds environment because they drive to work rather than riding a bicycle he or his buddy is selling.

Duke Silver

Find safe haven in a warm bathtub full of my jazz.
A/V Subscriber
Sep 17, 2004
Cozy's Bar
He's smart enough to game the system, live large while blaming the minions for destroying the worlds environment because they drive to work rather than riding a bicycle he or his buddy is selling.
I think he has employees that are doing that for him. Because the dude that ran for president was a drooling moron

Sep 3, 2010
https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politi...-new-biden-disinformation-task-force-n1605895

The bad news is that the Biden administration’s notorious Disinformation Governance Board, a flagrantly unconstitutional effort to restrict the freedom of speech that was “paused” in May after an avalanche of criticism, is back (although its Orwellian name is still on ice). The good news is that heading up Biden’s handlers’ new foray into authoritarianism is none other than Vice President Kamala Harris. This is good news because Harris has handled the previous jobs she has been given with spectacular ineptitude. If she stays true to form this time, she may end up actually strengthening speech protections, rather than destroying them as she has been tasked to do.

Cimarron

Jun 28, 2007
Sep 6, 2012
Edmond
Last edited:

jetman

Federal Marshal
Nov 27, 2004
Edmond Oklahoma
China Joe's Biden's solution, dig a deeper hole....

White House considering sending gas rebate cards to Americans: report

https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/white-house-considering-gas-rebate-cards-americans

"The president has made clear that he is willing to explore all options and hear all ideas that would help lower gas prices for the American people,"

Give Trump a call....
Let me guess, this will amount to maybe one free tank of gas if it actually happens.

Cimarron

Jun 28, 2007
China Joe Biden on the campaign trail two years ago.....

"Kiddo, I want you to just take a look at my eyes – I guarantee you we're going to end fossil fuels and I'm not going to cooperate…"

In a debate, Biden pledged to end subsidies for the industry, drilling on federal lands or offshore areas, adding "…no ability for the oil industry to continue to drill, period."

https://www.foxnews.com/media/white-house-pressed-bidens-pledge-war-big-oil-blames-inflation

Now here we are two years later and he's begging the oil companies to drill!!!!!!

"They could drill, but they're not doing it,"

This guy is complete moron!!!!!!

Dec 9, 2013

"Kiddo, I want you to just take a look at my eyes – I guarantee you we're going to end fossil fuels and I'm not going to cooperate…"

In a debate, Biden pledged to end subsidies for the industry, drilling on federal lands or offshore areas, adding "…no ability for the oil industry to continue to drill, period."

https://www.foxnews.com/media/white-house-pressed-bidens-pledge-war-big-oil-blames-inflation

Now here we are two years later and he's begging the oil companies to drill!!!!!!

Someone else said they would have a healthcare plan in 2 weeks.

How did that magically disappear work? “We have 15 cases and soon it will go to 0.”

How about that bleach comment?

PF5

Deputy
Jan 3, 2014

Screenshot 2022-06-17 8.24.31 PM.png