The Biden Administration Thread

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Mar 11, 2006
Sometimes accurate tweets are also disingenuous. However many will fall for this tweet and think something good happened.

https://twitter.com/joebiden/status/1524884879724404755?s=21&t=07LJpbGH9WtmLwuryVmWFQ

gundysburner

Territorial Marshal
Jul 25, 2018
Boulder, CO

Cimarron

It's not dying I'm talking about, it's living.
Jun 28, 2007

Cimarron

Jun 28, 2007
As Gas Prices Soar Senate Dems Call on Trump To Take Action To Lower Costs For American Families Ahead Of Memorial Day Weekend

Well, at least some Democrats know where they can go to get help....

cowboyinexile

Have some class
A/V Subscriber
Jun 29, 2004
Fairmont, MN
"It is unfortunate that in a time of war, that we spend all the time blaming our own president.... I wish we'd get off this and really focus on the enemy. I know there's a lot of politics here, but we're at war. We need to produce energy." U.S. House Majority Leader Steny Hoyer (D-MD)

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/democratic-majority-leader-republicans-criticize-biden-at-war

Did Biden declare war that we aren't aware of?
Yes yes an opinion piece front fox.

As a reminder this ahole was cool with what went down on Jan 6th. Regardless of how you feel about politics if you side with this ahole you side with overthrowing the government.

Cimarron

Jun 28, 2007

As a reminder this ahole was cool with what went down on Jan 6th. Regardless of how you feel about politics if you side with this ahole you side with overthrowing the government.
I've been here before with others who resort to name calling. Means they have nothing of substance to say.

It's a direct quote House Majority Leader Steny Hoyer....

Where is that misinformation czar?

gundysburner

Territorial Marshal
Jul 25, 2018
Boulder, CO

I've been here before with others who resort to name calling. Means they have nothing of substance to say.

It's a direct quote House Majority Leader Steny Hoyer....

Where is that misinformation czar?
Clearly, she’s not working on a tweet from Biden claiming there was no vaccine available when he took office.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cimarron

Jun 28, 2007

Why do you continue to lie to people about me? Is that really where your ethics are?

Cimarron

Jun 28, 2007
Clearly, she’s not working on a tweet from Biden claiming there was no vaccine available when he took office.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Twitter, along with the White House, remain silent on why the that claim remains on the platform with no "misinformation" warning label.

People you are being lied to.....

The self appointed "truth police" (twitter and the Biden administration) seem to be selective on flagging misinformation.

cowboyinexile

Have some class
A/V Subscriber
Jun 29, 2004
Fairmont, MN
LOL, get out of here with that false equivalency crap. It's not going to work.
It doesn't change the fact about who he is.

You asked my opinion about something I thought was satire the other day. If true it's definately not cool but I think it's probably something the right wing is using to stir up the base. I haven't looked into it enough to make an informed opinion but yeah if true bad, if not true turn the doggone TV off and get some fresh air.

And stop being an acolyte for someone who was cool with overthrowing the government because he thinks politics are more important than being a decent human being.

andylicious

Territorial Marshal
Nov 16, 2013
tractor
It doesn't change the fact about who he is.

You asked my opinion about something I thought was satire the other day. If true it's definately not cool but I think it's probably something the right wing is using to stir up the base. I haven't looked into it enough to make an informed opinion but yeah if true bad, if not true turn the doggone TV off and get some fresh air.

And stop being an acolyte for someone who was cool with overthrowing the government because he thinks politics are more important than being a decent human being.
Are you talk8ng about Trump or Biden

Sep 3, 2010
https://townhall.com/columnists/victordavishanson/2022/05/12/imagine-the-unimaginable-n2607124

What happened?

Remember all these catastrophes are self-induced. They are choices, not fate. The U.S. has the largest combined gas, coal, and oil deposits in the world. It possesses the know-how to build the safest pipelines and to ensure the cleanest energy development on the planet.

Inflation was a deliberate Biden choice. For short-term political advantage, he kept printing trillions of dollars, incentivizing labor non-participation, and keeping interest rates at historical lows - at a time of pent-up global demand.

The administration wanted no border. Only that way can politicized, impoverished immigrants repay left-wing undermining of the entire legal immigration system with their fealty at the ballot box.

Once esoteric, crack-pot academic theories - "modern monetary theory," critical legal theory, critical race theory - now dominate policymaking in the Biden administration.

The common denominator in all of this is ideology overruling empiricism, common sense, and pragmatism. Ruling elites would rather be politically correct failures and unpopular than politically incorrect, successful, and popular.

Is that not the tired story of left-wing revolutionaries from 18th-century France to early 20th-century Russia to the contemporary disasters in Cuba and Venezuela?

The American people reject the calamitous policies of 2021-2022. Yet the radical cadres surrounding a cognitively inert Biden still push them through by executive orders, bureaucratic directives, and deliberate cabinet nonperformance.

Why? The Left has no confidence either in constitutional government or common sense.

So as the public pushes back, expect at the ground level more doxxing, cancel culture, deplatforming, ministries of disinformation, swarming the private homes of officials they target for bullying, and likely violent demonstrations in our streets this summer.

Meanwhile, left-wing elites will do their best to ignore Supreme Court decisions, illegally cancel student debts, and likely by the fall issue more COVID lockdowns. They will still dream of packing the Court, ending the filibuster, scrapping the Electoral College, adding more states, and flooding the November balloting with hundreds of millions more dollars of dark money from Silicon Valley.

When revolutionaries undermine the system, earn the antipathy of the people, and face looming disaster at the polls, it is then they prove most dangerous - as we shall see over the next few months.

Cimarron

Jun 28, 2007
Another slap in the face of our military, thanks to the left, again.....

Earning the GI Bill meant giving up years of their lives, serving in dangerous jobs and situations. The student loan debate is leaving out the impact cancellation will have on the veteran and active-duty community.

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/bid...eness-slap-veterans-active-military-cole-lyle

People today are proud to have paid off their student debt, putting in extra hours at work, taking a second job, etc. to make it happen.

Mission Roll Call poll of 6,202 veterans, 77% opposed student loan forgiveness.

Jostate

Identifies as a Cowboys fan
A/V Subscriber
Jun 24, 2005
Interesting interaction with Biden's new press secretary.

On an unrelated note, did you know you miss out on slightly over 99% of the potential candidates for a job if you are determined to check the African American, Female, and Lesbian boxes in your hire?