The Biden Administration Thread

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Oct 18, 2021
Austin, TX
Wait. People have bad things to say about Golden Corral?
To be honest, I've never read the comment section on a Golden Corral post, but the mental image of fights breaking out was funny.

"I saw a little boy dunk his whole nasty arm into that chocolate fountain and the staff just laughed at me when I complained!" type comments

steross

he/him
A/V Subscriber
Mar 31, 2004
oklahoma city
I can do this all day, but my incompetent farming self has to go check heifers. You do know what those are or is that beneath you? I would also like to point out you started the insult but your asshattery just made you have to question my abilities. If your opinion of your rural patients is that low then you have to be less than stellar. I have just as much data about you as you do me.
Simply not true. I said:
And, if you are so clueless that you could not see the sarcasm dripping from my post about farmers not working then it is shocking to me that you can even keep a plant alive never mind produce something to harvest.
We both know that you knew what I meant and i was doing the exact opposite of insulting farmers. But, you had to jump in to a discussion that was not yours and play false victim. I didn’t insult you. You are attempting to claim insult that wasn’t there.

You, in the other hand, have now repeatedly claimed that I treat patients poorly even though you have no evidence this is true and I even attempted to stop people like you from attempting that dog with my statement in the very first post. But, you jumped in feet first to something not involving you. Claimed false victimization, and used that to launch petty insults. You should be quite proud of your time posting over the past day, Mr “I’m sick of both sides”

Look, I was not insulting farmers. My grandfather who I loved dearly was a farmer. If you actually think that is what I was doing, read back through the posts and it is obvious that I wasn’t and I do not treat patients poorly no matter if I disagree with them about vaccines, smoking cigarettes, drinking soda, or anything else. It is simply a lie and an attempt to hurt someone by publicly shaming their character. If that is what you want to do, I can’t stop you but you never seemed like that type before.

Last edited:

gundysburner

Territorial Marshal
Jul 25, 2018
Boulder, CO
Biden average approval/disapproval is at the lowest yet and that is with the bias in polling from many of these pollsters. This guy doesnt have a floor at all.
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/president-biden-job-approval-7320.html
I don't know if the word 'feckless' is strong enough. Guess I'm guilty of punching down on someone with dementia-don't really care.

On the campaign trail:
https://joebiden.com/covid19/

Now:
Biden on Covid: ‘No Federal Solution’ - WSJ

UrbanCowboy1

Some cowboys gots smarts real good like me.
Aug 8, 2006
Phoenix, AZ
Biden average approval/disapproval is at the lowest yet and that is with the bias in polling from many of these pollsters. This guy doesnt have a floor at all.
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/president-biden-job-approval-7320.html
I'd guess it's somewhere around 25%. Pretty horrible. Dem's will downvote their party heads if they don't agree with them. Whereas the Trump supporters (not all R's), were incredibly consistent in their approval of Trump. Which is kind of scary if you think about it. They follow the man, so whatever he does is what's right. Cult of Personaaalllityyyy.

gundysburner

Territorial Marshal
Jul 25, 2018
Boulder, CO
I'd guess it's somewhere around 25%. Pretty horrible. Dem's will downvote their party heads if they don't agree with them. Whereas the Trump supporters (not all R's), were incredibly consistent in their approval of Trump. Which is kind of scary if you think about it. They follow the man, so whatever he does is what's right. Cult of Personaaalllityyyy.
...and talking about Trump does nothing for Biden's numbers.

andylicious

Territorial Marshal
Nov 16, 2013
tractor
Simply not true. I said:
We both know that you knew what I meant and i was doing the exact opposite of insulting farmers. But, you had to jump in to a discussion that was not yours and play false victim. I didn’t insult you. You are attempting to claim insult that wasn’t there.

You, in the other hand, have now repeatedly claimed that I treat patients poorly even though you have no evidence this is true and I even attempted to stop people like you from attempting that dog with my statement in the very first post. But, you jumped in feet first to something not involving you. Claimed false victimization, and used that to launch petty insults. You should be quite proud of your time posting over the past day, Mr “I’m sick of both sides”

Look, I was not insulting farmers. My grandfather who I loved dearly was a farmer. If you actually think that is what I was doing, read back through the posts and it is obvious that I wasn’t and I do not treat patients poorly no matter if I disagree with them about vaccines, smoking cigarettes, drinking soda, or anything else. It is simply a lie and an attempt to hurt someone by publicly shaming their character. If that is what you want to do, I can’t stop you but you never seemed like that type before.
I'm not that guy, let's move along and sorry for any unnecessary negativity.

UrbanCowboy1

Some cowboys gots smarts real good like me.
Aug 8, 2006
Phoenix, AZ
...and talking about Trump does nothing for Biden's numbers.
Meh, I don't really expect Biden to win in 2024 unless Trump dies of a heart attack before then.

The only reason people bring up Biden's approval rating is to show how poorly he is doing; the implication being that he was a worse choice than Trump. Figured I'd add some color to the (not so subtle) Trump love.

oks10

Federal Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Sep 9, 2007
Piedmont, OK
Meh, I don't really expect Biden to win in 2024 unless Trump dies of a heart attack before then.

The only reason people bring up Biden's approval rating is to show how poorly he is doing; the implication being that he was a worse choice than Trump. Figured I'd add some color to the (not so subtle) Trump love.
Which is a weird flex because he has yet to dip past Trump's approval rating for the same time period...

Nov 6, 2010

I truly believe the only candidate the republicans could run that Biden COULD beat is Trump. Haley, DeSantis, Rubio, and probably a dozen more would landslide Biden IMO. And I'm not sure Trump wouldn't beat him too. There is a reason Biden lost every other presidential bid/run he ever made but won the last one. Now add 4 more years of age to an already too old president, come on...