Thanksgiving

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Jul 9, 2011
Carlos, TX
I was diagnosed with a 4/5 Gleason scale prostate cancer in October, had surgery, and start radiation treatment in a few weeks. I am so thankful to be with all of my family this Thanksgiving. Nothing like the threat of losing your family to make holiday get together's more special. I'm thankful for every day and let the Big Guy know. Sitting with some grandkids right now and it's wonderful.

CPTNQUIRK

I'm Your Captain!
A/V Subscriber
Nov 20, 2006
In the Boondocks in Creek County, Oklahoma
I was diagnosed with a 4/5 Gleason scale prostate cancer in October, had surgery, and start radiation treatment in a few weeks. I am so thankful to be with all of my family this Thanksgiving. Nothing like the threat of losing your family to make holiday get together's more special. I'm thankful for every day and let the Big Guy know. Sitting with some grandkids right now and it's wonderful.
Proton therapy. Thats what I will do if I get to that point.

andylicious

Territorial Marshal
Nov 16, 2013
tractor
Get well, grandkids are an awesome healing force