Texas Tech at OSU weekend series

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

edmondcowboy

Federal Marshal
Sep 24, 2008
Tcu 2.0. Losing a series they have absolutely no business losing. Laid 2 major eggs at home that very well will cost them the big 12 title and a top 8 seed.

Bad base running
Errors
Walks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MustangPokeFan

Territorial Marshal
Sep 9, 2005
Mustang, Ok
www.newshoesband.net
We now will have the same exact record as Texas Tech (yes, we have lost tonight’s game in the 5th inning and have zero chance of coming back). Tied in both total wins and losses and in conference wins and losses. The only thing we can hope for is to scrape out that one win on Sunday and stay one game ahead of them in both categories. I hope we don’t waste any more quality pitching on this debacle tonight….let them score 100 and get it out of their system tonight and cone back and scrape out one Sunday!

MustangPokeFan

Territorial Marshal
Sep 9, 2005
Mustang, Ok
www.newshoesband.net
Tcu 2.0. Losing a series they have absolutely no business losing. Laid 2 major eggs at home that very well will cost them the big 12 title and a top 8 seed.

Bad base running
Errors
Walks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
From what I am seeing, they are just on another level from us. We’re nowhere remotely as good as they are, especially on offense. They are making us look like a very average team!