Texas Tech at OSU weekend series

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Takeout Slide

Hardcore Troubadour
Nov 10, 2009
Rounding third and heading for Omaha
That game really hurt, but Tech needed every break/review to go their way. They also threw Bridges last night. I expect 2 more tough games, but no reason we can’t win this series.
On the flipside, Jace Jung went 0-5. Can't see that happening again. Going to have to cut down on the free baseball to win the next two.

I agree. I can't take 2 more games of the "douchbaggery" we saw last night. I hate Tech with a passion in every freaking sport.
Totally agree. Tadlock deserves all sorts of credit for what he's built in Lubbock, but the way his program carries itself has gone from confident, gritty, and hardnosed to early/mid-90s Phillies.

OstatePokes

Territorial Marshal
Aug 24, 2007
Knoxville, Tennessee
On the flipside, Jace Jung went 0-5. Can't see that happening again. Going to have to cut down on the free baseball to win the next two.

Totally agree. Tadlock deserves all sorts of credit for what he's built in Lubbock, but the way his program carries itself has gone from confident, gritty, and hardnosed to early/mid-90s Phillies.
I don’t expect him to go 0-5 again, but he is in a slump and might start to press. And he did go 0-5 in his last two games. Also, I don’t expect Stilwell to hit a grand slam again.

SanditeCowboy

Territorial Marshal
Jan 11, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
I have two tickets in section 105, row 2 for sale for Sunday’s game. These are my season tickets, just can’t make it to the game. Asking $100 for the pair.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MustangPokeFan

Territorial Marshal
Sep 9, 2005
Mustang, Ok
www.newshoesband.net
Tonight‘s game is huge for us. Win and we stay in first place and solidify our hold. Lose and we are tied with Texas Tech. We are 13-6, TCU is 14-8 and Tech and OU are 12-7. A Tech win tonight makes us both 13-7. A win for us makes us 14-6 and then 12-8….. we have to find a way to win this game tonight!