Texas Bowl vs aTm

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

MustangPokeFan

Territorial Marshal
Sep 9, 2005
Mustang, Ok
www.newshoesband.net
Texas Bowl.......book your room now!
Is this your personal opinion or do you have some insider information? If this is just your personal opinion, you will hereby be called NastradamusPoke if you correct.
It is what Mike Holder told me while we were both eating a chili dog before the Georgetown game. Take that for what it’s worth.
Oh, in other words it's a guess.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
His guess, not mine. I asked if he thought we would go to the Camping World Bowl and he said “no, they’ll take Texas over us” and I asked him where he thought we’d go and he said the Texas Bowl.

Birry

Federal Marshal
Feb 6, 2007
Landlocked
What I really want is a coach that
Not true. We had adequate comparable facilities up through the 40's and early 50's. It was during the explosion of college football in the late 1950's and 1960's with the first "facilities race" at that time that we fell behind.
Makes sense. Our record was actually trending up through the 40's according to my research. Almost like facilities make a difference in performance. Hmm.............

Jul 9, 2011
Yankees Tavern, Carlos Texas
Not true. We had adequate comparable facilities up through the 40's and early 50's. It was during the explosion of college football in the late 1950's and 1960's with the first "facilities race" at that time that we fell behind.
True. It was in the late 40-50's that OU began paying recruits to come to OU using money from Oklahoma City businesses. That might have made a difference as well......

PokeJ

Sheriff
Oct 27, 2003
McKinney, TX
Visit site
If OSU gets the Alamo there is a good chance they draw Utah now
I hope so. The Ducks whipped them off the LOS all night. Their defense just gave up in the 2nd Quarter and their open field tackling stunk. Pokes could take these guys with ease.
The Duck rubbing back looked like Chuba when he broke the line of scrimmage on those 2 TD runs. I’d like to see what Chuba could do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk