Texas Bowl vs aTm

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

MustangPokeFan

Territorial Marshal
Sep 9, 2005
Mustang, Ok
www.newshoesband.net
I would prefer the reflective white Phantom Pete Face helmet with the all white, but other than a different helmet preference, I like the all white! I’m assuming we are the visiting team if we’re wearing away uni’s. Seems like since we are the higher ranked team that we’d be the home team?

PistolPete'sMustache

Sheriff
A/V Subscriber
Aug 3, 2010
Tulsa, OK
I would prefer the reflective white Phantom Pete Face helmet with the all white, but other than a different helmet preference, I like the all white! I’m assuming we are the visiting team if we’re wearing away uni’s. Seems like since we are the higher ranked team that we’d be the home team?
You're taste is bad and you should feel bad.

Rack

Legendary Cowboy
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
It’s preset before the season starts.
Plus it's in Houston which is basically a home game for them...Btw, I think we win...despite the predictions. They really got thumped their last game vs LSU and we lost to ou so both need an uplifting game...I just think we typically are better at rebounding. Also we have beaten better teams than they have this year. Just think we are better despite some of another sites predictions. Go Pokes!!

Oct 6, 2007
Piedmont, OK
That game was appalling. Gundy is done. No creativity, passion, brains, etc. He needs to resign.
He has no impetus to do anything different. He has what my Dad would have called a birds nest on the ground. He is very comfortable just the way things are. We don’t have the money to buy out his contract and offer a new coach a competitive salary. He knows that.

the best we can hope for is that at some point his “loyal and true” kicks in and lights a fire in his belly.

Birry

Federal Marshal
Feb 6, 2007
Landlocked
That game was appalling. Gundy is done. No creativity, passion, brains, etc. He needs to resign.
You kidding? He lives in a great town, makes over $5mil/yr, and has a bunch of fans that worship him for mediocre coaching. He has absolutely zero reasons to do anything different.