Texas Bowl vs aTm

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Nov 21, 2018
Amelia Island, FL
Have TX and A&M played since the Aggies bolted for the SEC? I know there’s a lot of butt hurt b/w those two. Wouldn’t be surprised if they both avoided playing this game. The stage isn’t big enough for two giant TX egos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oct 16, 2003
Edmond, OK
Iowa State to Orlando is official. That bodes well for our chance for the Alamo as I would think we'd be picked over Iowa State...

Looks like Alamo is between Okla St and Kansas State who we beat Head-to-head...

Nov 1, 2009
Dallas
Have TX and A&M played since the Aggies bolted for the SEC? I know there’s a lot of butt hurt b/w those two. Wouldn’t be surprised if they both avoided playing this game. The stage isn’t big enough for two giant TX egos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not sure anyone wants to see them on a big stage

Aug 16, 2019
Edmond, Oklahoma
Yuck, Yuck, Yuck, Yuck!!!!! Why does it seem like the Athletic Director at the University of Oklahoma (who if the rumors are true was lobbying hard to keep us in the CFP rankings) is working harder for our cause than OUR OWN ADMINISTRATION. I am surprised they didn’t make an exception and allow the game to be played at Kyle Field instead of Reliant Stadium since it will essentially be a home game for A&M. I thought A&M was too good for the Big XII and didn’t want to have to bother with playing games against their former conference foes.

Dec 17, 2011
I'm kind of shocked we didnt get the Alamo bowl. We are still ranked in the top 25. Oh well. I guess we beat up on pac 12 teams too much, dont mind playing an sec team.

Matt_bob123

SBC presents Mattbob
Oct 16, 2003
I'm kind of shocked we didnt get the Alamo bowl. We are still ranked in the top 25. Oh well. I guess we beat up on pac 12 teams too much, dont mind playing an sec team.
The best TV viewer numbers the Alamo has ever gotten included Texas. Love or hate ‘em people watch them.

Our value seems to have slipped in the last few days on a belief that we may not have Chuba. And a Chuba-less OSU has no appeal.