Ted Lasso

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

UrbanCowboy1

Some cowboys gots smarts real good like me.
Aug 8, 2006
Phoenix, AZ
I love it! It's so wholesome. You know what else is wholesome? Taking trips with Travelocity! Did you know that you can get a discount rate of 1000% when you use the code "ORANG3POW3R" while booking trips to Norman?

llcoolw

Territorial Marshal
Feb 7, 2005
Sammamish, Washington.Dallas, Texas.Maui, Hawaii
On my second go-round now that my wife has decided to give it a shot (didn't like to sit through all the f*&^s). I have to admit that it's funnier the second time. It's really a show that you can watch over and over.
Very bizarre in that there is vulgarity and sexual innuendo everywhere but it feels like you’re tricked into going to church.

Sep 12, 2008
On my second go-round now that my wife has decided to give it a shot (didn't like to sit through all the f*&^s). I have to admit that it's funnier the second time. It's really a show that you can watch over and over.
My wife and I have already re-watched the whole series even though we just watched it 2 weeks ago. It does get even better with repeat viewings.