TBP renovations?

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Jul 9, 2011
Carlos, TX
We're taking down the Big12 logo and putting up SEC logos . . ... that's your renovation news of the day
I live outside College Station, and you reminded me what happened here when A&M joined the SEC, SEC, SEC. There were SEC logos everywhere, and I think there was even a highway sign saying this is SEC country. It was not posted on signs, but there was also elation for getting out from under UT's thumb..

Jul 31, 2008
And don't forget all their fake "Championships" that they put up on the outside of the stadium trying to show how much they belonged in the SEC.
They soon took those down as even some Aggies had enough sense to know that it was non-sense.

Aug 7, 2006
And don't forget all their fake "Championships" that they put up on the outside of the stadium trying to show how much they belonged in the SEC.
They soon took those down as even some Aggies had enough sense to know that it was non-sense.
2010 Big 12 Champions! Even though they were in a 3-way tie for first... in their own division.

oSuAusTex

Territorial Marshal
Jul 24, 2005
Stillwater
I really cannot see any inch of excitement coming from the Aggie fans. As mentioned above, they loved getting out from under UT's thumb.

I think the hatred is worse between UT-A&M then ou-oSu. I mean, once they went to the SEC, I don't think they ever played any sports events between each other unless it was because of an NCAA Tourney game.

Now it will be back like old SWC and early Big 12 days. LOL

Aug 7, 2006
The field will basically look the same, but with the updated brand(thicker bars under the O and over the U, solid orange outline around it) at midfield and updated athletics font for the yard numbers and Oklahoma State in the end zone. The orange is definitely brighter this time around though.

OstatePokes

Territorial Marshal
Aug 24, 2007
Knoxville, Tennessee
The field will basically look the same, but with the updated brand(thicker bars under the O and over the U, solid orange outline around it) at midfield and updated athletics font for the yard numbers and Oklahoma State in the end zone. The orange is definitely brighter this time around though.
I like that. Sometime it is better when things stay the same.