T. Boone Pickens Statue ceremony

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Nov 30, 2011
You didn't watch the video now did you....go back and watch the video...everyone has to be outraged these days...so tired of it.
Not tryna watch a 25 minute video of rambling. Either way, Barry should’ve had a statue up a decade ago.

Rack

Legendary Cowboy
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
Not tryna watch a 25 minute video of rambling. Either way, Barry should’ve had a statue up a decade ago.
If you would have watched it you would know that Barry Sanders goes up next and soon. I think it's more than appropriate that Mr. Pickens went up first at the Stadium he basically paid to build. But I digress. ADD is a thing, I have it too...sorry you cannot focus, good luck with that.

Nov 30, 2011
So do you not agree that they both should have been up a decade ago? Because that’s the point I’m getting at. Were they waiting for TBoone to die first? Lol and nope, no ADD here. But might as well have had it with the amount of adderall I gobbled up in college.

Aug 8, 2006
Tulsa, OK
Actually Boone said he didn’t want a statue while he was still alive. Barry’s statue has been in the works for a while, they’ve had to go back a few times to correct it as it wasn’t quite right. Right now Boone and Barry are the only planned statues.
I think most agree they are overdue and once both are in place some of you will have to find other things to complain about.

Last edited:
Nov 8, 2013
Actually Boone said he didn’t want a statue while he was still alive. Barry’s statue has been in the works for a while, they’ve had to go back a few times to correct it as it wasn’t quite right. Right now Boone and Barry are the only planned statues.
I think most agree they are overdue and once both are in place some of you will have to find other things to complain about.
My dream remains that the Barry statue will be a magnetic levitation version of his classic dive. That will remain my dream version of a Barry statue until the actual one is revealed. Then, the actual one will be my favorite. :)

Attachments

PrincetonPoke23

Territorial Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Aug 3, 2011
San Francisco, CA
When do they expect Barry statue to be completed/put up?

Apr 12, 2020
Stillwater
When do they expect Barry statue to be completed/put up?
Next year is ‘21... year to jersey connection seem like it could be a thing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk