Students: Open attendance for tonight's game

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Feb 25, 2008
I remember the "good old days" when the above could be done on the south side of stadium by folding up/down the seats... and you could see into the stadium. :)

Gambler

Wrangler
A/V Subscriber
Jan 20, 2007
Edmond, OK
I-35 (at least from the Covell exit) and 51 into Stillwater are clear. Getting out of your neighborborhood will probably be the worst part.

Feb 13, 2010
Back in God's country!
I-35 (at least from the Covell exit) and 51 into Stillwater are clear. Getting out of your neighborborhood will probably be the worst part.
Thanks!! Sounds like it could be a fun game. Students out all day gives them plenty of time to get....uh....fired up! We're driving a 4WD so hopefully will be fine. Probably have to sleep through work tomorrow. I'm old....it will be late getting in and way past my bedtime. :D

Dec 5, 2012
My CA kid who is freezing her proverbial butt off this winter will be there with bells on (just like she has every game this season). Her vocabulary has grown quite a bit this winter: black ice, salt for the roads (not for margaritas), wind chill, snow days. She said if a big baby like her can go out into the elements so should her fellow students especially for the seniors.

AshlandFlash

It seemed like a good idea at the time
A/V Subscriber
Aug 24, 2007
We just had another little earthquake about 5 minutes ago. With snow, sleet high wind, and earthquakes, why would we worry about a few purple kansanians?

Feb 25, 2008
My CA kid who is freezing her proverbial butt off this winter will be there with bells on (just like she has every game this season). Her vocabulary has grown quite a bit this winter: black ice, salt for the roads (not for margaritas), wind chill, snow days. She said if a big baby like her can go out into the elements so should her fellow students especially for the seniors.