Student Section Chant

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

wrenhal

Federal Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
The OSU Provost received a complaint about that particular chant after our first game of the season.
I bet I know the Karen that sent it. There is a lady on Facebook that was ranting about it and how she'd get them punished.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Last edited:

kaboy42

Territorial Marshal
May 2, 2007
This actually a fad right now. It’s happening at games across the country. It’s even a social media fad at the moment also. Not trying to make an excuse for it, but rather she’s some light in it.
I've heard it on every college football game broadcast I've watched this season. Heard it during the ISU/Iowa game... heard it during the ISU/Baylor game... heard it during our K-State game... heard it during the Texas/Arky game...

Yeah, I'd say it's a thing right now.

And no I don't like it. But it sure shows that the divisiveness hasn't lessened in the least bit.

Sep 12, 2008
[QUOTE="kaboy42, post: 4285427, member: 2646"
And no I don't like it. But it sure shows that the divisiveness hasn't lessened in the least bit.[/QUOTE]

Nobody that posts on here should be surprised by this..

OSUCowboy787

Territorial Marshal
Dec 31, 2008
Keller, Texas
This is why many people were against any and all BLM kneeling or other protests mid game. Once you open the doors to one side the other will find a way to be 'heard'. Keeping politics out of sports and entertainment was always the priority for most of the anti kneeling crowd but it was turned into a racist position. Political statements at entertainment events will continue to be the norm.

Nov 23, 2010
This is why many people were against any and all BLM kneeling or other protests mid game. Once you open the doors to one side the other will find a way to be 'heard'. Keeping politics out of sports and entertainment was always the priority for most of the anti kneeling crowd but it was turned into a racist position. Political statements at entertainment events will continue to be the norm.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tmd-ClpJxA

CocoCincinnati

Federal Marshal
Feb 7, 2007
Tulsa, OK
I have come to really hate politics lately. Is nothing safe. Keep politics out of my sports, out of my movies, out of my video games.

I don't disagree with the sentiment but not interested in thinking about it while I'm watching the Cowboys.

andylicious

Territorial Marshal
Nov 16, 2013
tractor
I don't think it's about anything other than college kids being college kids. Hip Hop is accepted by geezers like me, they do the traditional and Joe is the ultimate old.

Jostate

Identifies as a Cowboys fan
A/V Subscriber
Jun 24, 2005
Color me skeptical it's more about actual Biden policies than it is just old fashioned nihilism.
Kids are sheep. Someone started the herd in that direction at the moment. Give them 6 months and they'll be challenging each other to squirt lemon juice in their own eyes or something new.