Stillwater tree removal

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Aug 10, 2004
Stillwater
I have a lot in Stillwater with 3 very large mature trees that I need taken down to about 4 foot stumps anyone have any insight on who is the most reasonable in town? I plan on getting three estimates and only one tree has one limb hanging over a roof next door otherwise my lot is completely empty with no structures

naffigator

I am SuperKing!
A/V Subscriber
Apr 2, 2008
In a burnin' ring of fire.
I have a lot in Stillwater with 3 very large mature trees that I need taken down to about 4 foot stumps anyone have any insight on who is the most reasonable in town? I plan on getting three estimates and only one tree has one limb hanging over a roof next door otherwise my lot is completely empty with no structures
I had some very large, old pecans on a property there in Stillwater and felt like Payne Co. Tree Services were reasonably priced and did a great job, fwiw.
I was going to recommend Payne County also. I haven't personally used them, but my cousin did. They were nearly half the price of Nate's and had a date available much earlier. They did a great job with the actual tree removal and the cleanup afterwards.