Stillwater Regional - Welcome MSU, GCU, and UA to Stillwater!

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Feb 25, 2018
North Texas
So last year we won one game in regionals against the #4 seed. Looks like this year will be the same, one regional win against the #4 seed. Two years in a row of not making a regional final which means not making the round of 32. Some tough questions need to be asked in this offseason. I've said it before, but to me this program's mental psyche needs as much work as anything.
pokes2omaha you’re gonna have to change your handle to pokes2notfinishinthelowerhalfofthebig12 next season.

MustangPokeFan

Territorial Marshal
Sep 9, 2005
Mustang, Ok
www.newshoesband.net
This regional is now the greatest debacle and OSU baseball history. The absolute choke job against Arkansas followed by a 9-0 spanking by Missouri State in the second inning.

The over/under for runs by Missouri State in this game I am setting at 20. Let the predictions begin!

(darn it, I can’t even keep up with the ineptness of this game. We hit another batter before I could even finish the post)

Sep 29, 2015
Omaha
If this follows the usual OSU baseballs script, Marsh will come in and do a great job. OSU pitchers seem to perform best when there is no pressure whatsoever. Again, the players change but the mentality remains the same.

edmondcowboy

Federal Marshal
Sep 24, 2008
This is what happens when you only use 3-4 guys out of the pen and refuse to pitch anyone else. You over use them and then have no one else to go to. Then the ones who dont play leave.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mar 17, 2006
Edmond, Ok
It was 97 or 98, before there were super regionals, and UCLA came in and spanked OSU twice. But as I remember, they just hit everything, and it wasn't the OSU staff hitting batters at a ridiculous rate. They scored 20 twice. This is worse though.

Missouri State will eliminate us and then lose to Arkansas in a regional for the 2nd time in the last...5 years I think?