Stillwater Regional - Welcome MSU, GCU, and UA to Stillwater!

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

OkstateKerr

Federal Marshal
Jan 13, 2005
Wouldn’t Campbell be good to start tonight after having rested since Friday night? Is nearly 3 full days rest sufficient for him to start again? If we could get four or five innings out of him that would really be beneficial!
Campbell pitched on Saturday. Mederos started the Friday game

Jostate

Identifies as a Cowboys fan
A/V Subscriber
Jun 24, 2005
Anyone else remember when we could bring Doug Dascenzo out of center to pitch when we ran out of arms?

tony6777

Anthony
A/V Subscriber
Aug 10, 2009
Tulsa, OK
We should be since they were the home team last night
That’s what I thought. Didn’t know if there was a coin toss or something
Last night, we were visitors actually. Arky was last to bat.

Tonight is a Winner vs Loser. We are the winner going into tonight's game, and Arky the loser. I therefore expect us to be the home team. The coin toss game was for the Loser vs Loser game which was Missouri State vs Grand Canyon, where neither was the winner.

PistolPete'sMustache

Territorial Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Aug 3, 2010
Tulsa, OK
Last night, we were visitors actually. Arky was last to bat.

Tonight is a Winner vs Loser. We are the winner going into tonight's game, and Arky the loser. I therefore expect us to be the home team. The coin toss game was for the Loser vs Loser game which was Missouri State vs Grand Canyon, where neither was the winner.
Yesterday Arky was undefeated while we had a loss so they got home. Today we both have one loss so it reverts to the host as home. I'm not confident whatsoever but wasn't yesterday either, let's make it happen!

Dec 9, 2013
I know this is a dead horse and the Arky fan base has been discussed but it’s a direct reflection of the program. There is a 0.1% chance Van Horn “forgot” the pitching rule. That along w the other delays are all the equivalent of a defensive player in football faking an injury to slow down tempo offenses. Van Horn is a head game master. Then the bullpen w the shade glare in the 10th w Nolan at the plate. So glad he blasted that.

We will be there to watch the win. I will be glad to get the win tonight and get a couple of days off from baseball.

PistolPete'sMustache

Territorial Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Aug 3, 2010
Tulsa, OK
I know this is a dead horse and the Arky fan base has been discussed but it’s a direct reflection of the program. There is a 0.1% chance Van Horn “forgot” the pitching rule. That along w the other delays are all the equivalent of a defensive player in football faking an injury to slow down tempo offenses. Van Horn is a head game master. Then the bullpen w the shade glare in the 10th w Nolan at the plate. So glad he blasted that.

We will be there to watch the win. I will be glad to get the win tonight and get a couple of days off from baseball.
All teams do it, which is one of the reasons the sport is waning in interest. Playoffs are where the games matter more, and which invariably causes more gamesmanship and delays to get the bullpen time to warm and quick pitching changes if there is any turmoil. It's really annoying. It's one of the rules they've been implementing to make the games go faster, but if they made it stronger, pitchers would just fake injuries. I really like baseball, but these 4-5 hour games are getting really annoying.