Stillwater Regional - Welcome MSU, GCU, and UA to Stillwater!

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Sep 29, 2015
Omaha
Pretty unbelievable performance by a lot of guys. Very courageous to keep fighting. This team can be frustrating at times (the coaching staff can be very frustrating), but they've shown all year that they really have a lot of heart. Who knows what tomorrow will bring but they should be really proud of the heart they showed to force it to a deciding game tomorrow. Arkansas can't feel great about tomorrow's pitching either.

Jan 4, 2005
What a wild day! Physical fatigue was a real thing, and Nolan plays every inning, hits his 5th Bomb and shuts them down! Roc had one of the best days anybody could hope for. Lots of liquids and sleep in tomorrow, and be ready for another heavy weight fight tomorrow night! I’ll be there.

Nov 18, 2010
And you guys wanted to run The Wizard outa town on a rail! Still maybe?
He had a very good game in this last game, imo. Made a lot of tough decisions, but really couldn't argue with anything he did. Other than I wish he'd gone out to visit Mitch after his second walk in that inning.

edmondcowboy

Federal Marshal
Sep 24, 2008
Who was the MVP of the day? Roc or Nolan?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes. And Martin. Martin is why they are playing tomorrow. 6.2 innings only 3 runs when they were playing with superballs and tied the school record for ks in a game. And threw 126 pitches

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk