Stillwater Bank for Land Loans

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Oct 1, 2006
USA
I am looking to buy a little bit of acreage to eventually build on. Has anyone here had any success with banks in Stillwater in getting a land loan? Or any general tips in going through this process?

I have a buddy that had a bad experience with one branch in Stillwater and I would like to avoid that situation.

Side note, if you or anyone you know are looking to get rid of 2-8 acres give me a shout :)

Duke Silver

Find safe haven in a warm bathtub full of my jazz.
A/V Subscriber
Sep 17, 2004
Cozy's Bar
I am looking to buy a little bit of acreage to eventually build on. Has anyone here had any success with banks in Stillwater in getting a land loan? Or any general tips in going through this process?

I have a buddy that had a bad experience with one branch in Stillwater and I would like to avoid that situation.

Side note, if you or anyone you know are looking to get rid of 2-8 acres give me a shout :)
Exchange out on west 6th

H2Orange

Sitting on the Group W bench
A/V Subscriber
Nov 17, 2007
Edmond

Exchange Bank mentioned above, or First State Bank in Perry.

You might talk to a lender before you commit to the purchase. Depending on the land and purpose, the terms can vary a lot.