Stillwater area accountant needed

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Aug 10, 2004
Stillwater
Need to get an accountant in the Stillwater area.Really anyone in a 20 mile radius will work.I am self employed and have a couple LLC's.Small farming operation and a couple rental properties.Not too complicated overall.

I just want someone who will give me tips to save on taxes when they see them and that is not already too busy to take time to meet with me a couple times a year.

Dec 18, 2019
Central Oklahoma
Need to get an accountant in the Stillwater area.Really anyone in a 20 mile radius will work.I am self employed and have a couple LLC's.Small farming operation and a couple rental properties.Not too complicated overall.

I just want someone who will give me tips to save on taxes when they see them and that is not already too busy to take time to meet with me a couple times a year.
Steven Cundiff. Great guy and also has his own farm operation so he keeps up with that end.

OranGE-KK

Deputy
A/V Subscriber
Dec 11, 2011
Trisha Rieman in Pawnee (Getting close to your 20 Mi limit...). Well versed in farm operations and everyone I know that uses her says she's excellent.
Plus you go eat a steak at Click's everytime you go there.