Spring Game Players to Watch

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Mar 11, 2006
Cannot believe there is no video for this. Big miss for the university and the football program. Get some students on the cameras and sync the radio call with the video.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Agree. I know there are several outlets (broadcasters, cable companies) that would provide free air-time for this — and even pay. Or let OSU Athletics receive some of the ad time to promote the university.

OkstateKerr

Territorial Marshal
Jan 13, 2005
Cannot believe there is no video for this. Big miss for the university and the football program. Get some students on the cameras and sync the radio call with the video.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Especially since Baylor, WVU, and Texas all had their Spring games on Watch ESPN

Jan 14, 2006
Just got back, my takes.

D looks good. We are absolutely stacked with athletes at LB and S.

O line and D lines looked pretty even for the most part. Really impressive with the o-line being split up.

Warren and Middleton are both big 12 caliber RBs. Checked down to the rbs a lot more than usual. They responded well.

Bray was the most prolific reciever and really impressive but Martin will still be the main guy on the right side. We still don't throw to the left much. Shepard, Owens both looked pretty good out there. 3 deep at inside reciever. Presley, Johnson and JP Richardson all made plays.

Cowboy backs were a solid. Carter is the main guy. Looked a little banged up but still ran well.

L. Anderson, D. Richardson and D. Jackson didn't play.

Sanders looked good. Got rid of the ball quick. Just missed Martin a couple of times that would have been TDs. No qb run. Illingworth threw the ball well.

Only Int I saw all day was Gunner during 7 on 7.

TheMonkey

Territorial Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Sep 16, 2004
DFW
Just got back, my takes.

D looks good. We are absolutely stacked with athletes at LB and S.

O line and D lines looked pretty even for the most part. Really impressive with the o-line being split up.

Warren and Middleton are both big 12 caliber RBs. Checked down to the rbs a lot more than usual. They responded well.

Bray was the most prolific reciever and really impressive but Martin will still be the main guy on the right side. We still don't throw to the left much. Shepard, Owens both looked pretty good out there. 3 deep at inside reciever. Presley, Johnson and JP Richardson all made plays.

Cowboy backs were a solid. Carter is the main guy. Looked a little banged up but still ran well.

L. Anderson, D. Richardson and D. Jackson didn't play.

Sanders looked good. Got rid of the ball quick. Just missed Martin a couple of times that would have been TDs. No qb run. Illingworth threw the ball well.

Only Int I saw all day was Gunner during 7 on 7.
Sounds like Gunnar won the starting QB spot. :runaway: