Spring Game Players to Watch

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Jan 14, 2006
Heading up to God's country to watch the Spring Game on Saturday.

I'm most interested in checking out the WRs. Looks like Presley and Johnson have the inside locked up. I'm curious whose gonna step up on the outside.

Sounds like Martin will be on one side and about 6 guys fighting for the other one. Should be a great time.

OstatePokes

Territorial Marshal
Aug 24, 2007
Knoxville, Tennessee
Heading up to God's country to watch the Spring Game on Saturday.

I'm most interested in checking out the WRs. Looks like Presley and Johnson have the inside locked up. I'm curious whose gonna step up on the outside.

Sounds like Martin will be on one side and about 6 guys fighting for the other one. Should be a great time.
It will be interesting to see if Martin can build on that second half he played in the bowl game. Also interested in watching Langston Anderson and Jonathan Shepherd.

Jan 14, 2006
It will be interesting to see if Martin can build on that second half he played in the bowl game. Also interested in watching Langston Anderson and Jonathan Shepherd.
Those are the two I think most likely to win that spot as well. Both are studs who've been hurt most of their time here.

Aug 28, 2009
Wont be able to make it up for the game this year but I would be very excited to see how the Green twins do

CocoCincinnati

Federal Marshal
Feb 7, 2007
Tulsa, OK
On the topic of being televised, I've been listening to xm college sports and almost every spring game they talked about from other power 5 conferences are being televised on their respective conference networks. Heard this morning that the texas spring game is of course televised on the LHN. Sometimes it's easy to remember why teams left this conference.

TheMonkey

Territorial Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Sep 16, 2004
DFW
Can't believe the Big12 can't figure out a way to televise every Big 12 Spring Game.
Actually after considering it... it doesn't surprise me that the Big 12 is a failure in the area of televised events compared to other P5 conferences.
Would Gundy televise it if he could? He’s always been a close-to-the-vest guy.

Jun 4, 2007
Broken Arrow, Ok
With the improved covid situation any tailgating being planned for tomorrow?
What you need to know about the Cowboys' spring game
Oklahoma State is set to kick off its spring game at noon at Boone Pickens Stadium. Here are some important details for fans to know to be prepared for the game:
More:Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy expects 'a good show' for Cowboys' spring game
Tickets for the OSU spring game
Admission is free and gates open at 11 a.m. Fans are required to wear masks.
More:Tramel's ScissorTales: Buddy Ryan's sons are proud & ESPN's FPI loves the Big 12
Parking for the OSU spring game
Campus lots will be open to the public unless otherwise posted. Tailgating is not permitted on campus.

Rack

Legendary Cowboy
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
What you need to know about the Cowboys' spring game
Oklahoma State is set to kick off its spring game at noon at Boone Pickens Stadium. Here are some important details for fans to know to be prepared for the game:
More:Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy expects 'a good show' for Cowboys' spring game
Tickets for the OSU spring game
Admission is free and gates open at 11 a.m. Fans are required to wear masks.
More:Tramel's ScissorTales: Buddy Ryan's sons are proud & ESPN's FPI loves the Big 12
Parking for the OSU spring game
Campus lots will be open to the public unless otherwise posted. Tailgating is not permitted on campus.
SOON...
1619206302106.png