Southern Scuffle- Cowboy Wrestling

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Jun 23, 2009
New York
Joe Smith impressive again in a loss to Mark Hall. Score tied 1-1 with less than 10 seconds left and Hall scores on a re-shot and got him to his back but I'll tell you what, Hall did absolutely nothing up until that I don't know how there wasn't any stalling calls against him

osupsycho

MAXIMUM EFFORT!!!
A/V Subscriber
Apr 20, 2005
Valhalla
Penn State has locked up the team title and done so with a record number of points for the scuffle. They just keep getting stronger and with our injuries I am afraid we are just fighting for second place at the NCAAs this year.

osupsycho

MAXIMUM EFFORT!!!
A/V Subscriber
Apr 20, 2005
Valhalla
Ankle on Brock, hamstring on Rogers. Not sure if either are very serious. I know Rogers has been on crutches since.
Thanks for the info Seth. So correct me if I am wrong but that means we currently have the following down to injury: Weigel (likely for the year with the weight changes), Lewallen, Brock, Shomers, and Rogers? It just seems we are getting killed by injuries.