Softball seedings

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Feb 24, 2020
oklahoma
No, they were just wildly overrated in the various polls. They got seeded about right where they should be based on record, sos, and Rpi

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I take it you don’t watch softball....but if you do, you really don’t know anything about softball.

Jul 31, 2012
Near Ardmore, Okla
I was surprise that Washington seeded so low. I was thinking more 8-10 area.

I am curious how they react on the field after seeing their body language on tv. They looked demoralized with the seeding. They will either prove the committee wrong.......or fold in defeat

Feb 24, 2020
oklahoma
Then please simply explain how Washington got hosed based on these numbers?

View attachment 90259
Again I’m just going to assume you don’t watch softball. Go look at their wins, and maybe watch some games. If you really think 15 teams are better than Washington...well I can’t help you.

It’s really safe to say you don’t know anything about softball, which is fine lol. There’s a reason why there’s an uproar in the softball community. If we’re simply going off stats, OU sure is hell isn’t getting a #1 seed, much less deserving.

pokefan05

Country Boys Country Toys
A/V Subscriber
Dec 6, 2006
Tulsa
Again I’m just going to assume you don’t watch softball. Go look at their wins, and maybe watch some games. If you really think 15 teams are better than Washington...well I can’t help you.

It’s really safe to say you don’t know anything about softball, which is fine lol. There’s a reason why there’s an uproar in the softball community. If we’re simply going off stats, OU sure is hell isn’t getting a #1 seed, much less deserving.
Ok random internet gal, in the absence of any supporting evidence whatsoever, i'll just have to take your word for it.

Dec 17, 2011
I'm just glad we aren't facing the teams OU is. WSU is our worst enemy and Washington in supers...oof

Jul 31, 2008
Not sure what to make of MSU's SEC tourney run. Good wins over Tenn and GA. Other than that, they hadn't had much luck vs top 25 teams.