So OU is getting rid of Cale Gundy and keeping Mike Stoops!

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
This Bennie Wylie hire has already been paying off big time. Lamb played at 173 lbs last year. Said it was hard to gain weight, had tried all through high school and last year at OU and couldnt break 180. So now he's right at 200, and he did that in 6 weeks with Wylie. I think OU's wr corps is going to look deeper than osu's was last year. If it wont be that deep in 2018, it will be in 2019

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
What did they do, lock him in a shed or something? Isn't that one of their main training tricks at Tech?
You seen Bennie Wylie? Dude is friggin jacked. He’s not just some coach running around telling people to work harder. Dude’s a physical specimen. He IS the product of strength and conditioning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oct 7, 2015
St. Elmo, CO
It's Lincoln Riley's show now, but somehow I can't help but feel he still owes some gratitude to the Stoops clan by keeping Mike employed UNTIL Mike hangs himself or he gets hired as a HC somewhere.
I think a lot of schools are a bit weary of having a Mike Stoops or Bo Pelini screamer as their HC. You can scream all you want as long as you win big time.
But, ou fans seem to hate Mike Stoops and if that keeps them angry, then that's fine with me. Becuase as far as I'm concerned, ou still sucks!

Duke Silver

Find safe haven in a warm bathtub full of my jazz.
A/V Subscriber
Sep 17, 2004
Cozy's Bar
It's Lincoln Riley's show now, but somehow I can't help but feel he still owes some gratitude to the Stoops clan by keeping Mike employed UNTIL Mike hangs himself or he gets hired as a HC somewhere.
I think a lot of schools are a bit weary of having a Mike Stoops or Bo Pelini screamer as their HC. You can scream all you want as long as you win big time.
But, ou fans seem to hate Mike Stoops and if that keeps them angry, then that's fine with me. Becuase as far as I'm concerned, ou still sucks!
I thought pelini's big problem was that he was a crack head? No?

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
Yeah we’ve been wearing those uniforms every time they’ve striped the stadium. Don’t know where you’ve been, but it’s been going on for the last 5-6 years.

You guys have no room to talk about uniform decisions. At least when our team plays, we can recognize them week after week.

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
Is being techified a bad thing? Sounds like OU is excelling with former techies where the taco lovers failed. Who wouldnt like these results?

Cowboy2U

Federal Marshal
Mar 31, 2008
Yeah we’ve been wearing those uniforms every time they’ve striped the stadium. Don’t know where you’ve been, but it’s been going on for the last 5-6 years.

You guys have no room to talk about uniform decisions. At least when our team plays, we can recognize them week after week.

I recognize your players without uniforms, they're usually cashing their okie u paychecks at Walmart.

Cowboy2U

Federal Marshal
Mar 31, 2008
Kinda like you dragging your cheating football bs into a basketball thread after your stud ty and losers couldn't even get past RI. You pussy.