skylar thompson out ...

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Oct 30, 2007
That's terrible. Hopefully he isn't lost for the season. I wonder if there's any change he could be granted a 7th season of eligibility? (I'm not sure he would want to come back after everything he's gone through.)

Jun 13, 2010
Chicago
Regardless of severity I really feel terrible for Skylar and K-State. Great fans and administrators who run an admirable program and good kids like Skylar always seem to be the cornerstone of it.

i see our game has been place on espn +. :no:
It's quite the indictment for where we are NOW as a program, for what should be a great game in an electric environment.

wrenhal

Federal Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
Big 12 conference call this morning. K-State coach says he is out "indefinitely". Robert Allen thinks that means more a sprained knee (partial tear on MCL or PCL), than an ACL issue.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Jul 25, 2018
Boulder, CO
Regardless of severity I really feel terrible for Skylar and K-State. Great fans and administrators who run an admirable program and good kids like Skylar always seem to be the cornerstone of it.

It's quite the indictment for where we are NOW as a program, for what should be a great game in an electric environment.
Good to see that Skylar Thompson's injury is an 'indictment' of the OSU fb program.

swamppoke

ole 3 putt.
A/V Subscriber
Feb 11, 2004
The Sand Shaker

your idiotic proclamations are as annoying as your constant urinations. At least you are consistent!