SEMO at OSU baseball

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

OState77

Territorial Marshal
Feb 4, 2004
If we play like we’ve played the last couple weeks we can beat anyone in the Country. I have no doubts!
Pitching and defense has been outstanding pretty much all year and that will let us do that. It’s the free passes, errors, and passed balls that separate the good from the very high level teams.

Aug 13, 2005
OKC
Nolan’s predict us losing one to DBU and one to BU and sweeping TT. They now have our RBI at 3. D1 has our RPI at 4 now.

Last edited:

PokeJ

Territorial Marshal
Oct 27, 2003
McKinney, TX
Visit site
TCU only has 3 games left and they’re against KU. They should sweep. Winning 2 out of 3 in our last 2 series won’t be good enough to win conference out right.

On a side note OU might be kicking themselves about that Saturday night loss to the Pokes once the season os over

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

OkstateKerr

Territorial Marshal
Jan 13, 2005
TCU only has 3 games left and they’re against KU. They should sweep. Winning 2 out of 3 in our last 2 series won’t be good enough to win conference out right.

On a side note OU might be kicking themselves about that Saturday night loss to the Pokes once the season os over

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
It will. We are up 3 in the loss column. If we win each series 2-1 that's only 2 losses and we still win the conference by a game. We would be be at 17-7. They would be 16-8