Season predictions

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
Yup. He’s going to be real special. Probably be a finalist on a few awards at the end of the year
What award? Most creative way to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory?
Sounds like the kind of thing sanders is trying to win today

Davey O’Brien, nagurski, Unitas, all American freshman team, first team big 12, offensive player of the year

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
Sounds like the kind of thing sanders is trying to win today

Davey O’Brien, nagurski, Unitas, all American freshman team, first team big 12, offensive player of the year
Lay off the weed its making you delusional
There is nothing delusional about a quarterback in the top 10 of almost every statistical category being a finalist for quarterback awards

Last edited:

osuwhit

Legendary Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Jun 16, 2011
NE OK
We will have a close game vs KSU, lose to ou, and then have close games the rest of the season and maybe lose to ou in the championship game if we make it.

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
We will have a close game vs KSU, lose to ou, and then have close games the rest of the season and maybe lose to ou in the championship game if we make it.
I am feeling pretty good. All we need is Kansas State to lose one more game, which is almost a foregone conclusion at this point and OU is in the driver seat once again. Interestingly, if both Oklahoma and Texas went out, they will be in the conference championship. And there is still a very tiny chance the big 12 champ could get to the playoff with two losses.

Last edited:
Dec 8, 2013
Houston
I am feeling pretty good. All we need is Kansas State to lose one more game, which is almost a foregone conclusion at this point and OU is in the driver seat once again. Interestingly, if both Oklahoma and Texas went out, they will be in the conference championship. And there is still a very tiny chance the big 12 champ could get to the playoff with two losses.
Highlight of game was the kid in the stands dressed like Gundy, he nailed it. I knew UT was going to win and put the Big 12 Championship up for grabs. Fun game to watch.

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
Highlight of game was the kid in the stands dressed like Gundy, he nailed it. I knew UT was going to win and put the Big 12 Championship up for grabs. Fun game to watch.
Sure made my day. But 9 times out of 10 i like to see texas lose this game. So either way i was happy but this was probably the best opportunity for osu to lose before they play OU.

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
Also.... there’s a quarterback in Oklahoma named Spencer that’s turned the ball over 23 times in the last two years. And he don’t live in Norman.

Also “Rattled” was surpassed by Sanders in the turnover margin THIS year after Sanders only played in just over two games.

WEIRD.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

osuwhit

Legendary Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Jun 16, 2011
NE OK
Also.... there’s a quarterback in Oklahoma named Spencer that’s turned the ball over 23 times in the last two years. And he don’t live in Norman.

Also “Rattled” was surpassed by Sanders in the turnover margin THIS year after Sanders only played in just over two games.

WEIRD.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
His growing pains last a while.