Season predictions

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Rob B.

I'm......Batman.
A/V Subscriber
Aug 13, 2007
Rockin' the GL.
It’s hard to have conversation with you when you don’t know what actually happened. Is important to you if we discuss the facts?

10 points is not a one score lead. You are clearly misremembering the game.

We went up 24-14 with 11:24 left in the game. We had three more possessions after that. One of those possessions was victory formation, which you consider the possession that ISU ran out of time even though they didn’t have the ball.
Don't confuse him with facts whit, his head will explode. Let him believe ISU should have beat us, and didn't beat ou. The tears will be that much sweeter.

Nov 16, 2013
tractor
I thought you believed in past performance indicating future success. Illingworth's higher winning percentage and narurally superior accuracy will only increase the gap with time.

osuwhit

Legendary Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Jun 16, 2011
NE OK
If ISU ran out of time while we had the ball and control of the clock on the final possession then I'm guessing you feel Texas ran out of time when OU had the ball and elected to go to OT at the end of regulation.

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
It’s hard to have conversation with you when you don’t know what actually happened. Is it important to you if we discuss the facts?

10 points is not a one score lead. You are clearly misremembering the game.

We went up 24-14 with 11:24 left in the game. We had three more possessions after that. One of those possessions was victory formation, which you consider the possession that ISU ran out of time even though they didn’t have the ball.
After taking the 21-14 lead, they had 5 more possessions. 4 punts and 1 fg. Then they had a 24-14 lead which went to 24-21.

I never said isu had the ball, i just said they ran out of time. You dont have to have the ball for the clock to run down to 0:00. On their final possession they drove 83 yards in 10 plays for a score, and at that time the osu offense was not producing much more than punts, so give isu the ball again, anything can happen. Sorry that had to be explained to you twice.

Only problem is rattled ain't even the best freshman qb in the state.
He's the #1 freshman player in the country as rated by PFF. He has 8 td passes on 20+ yard passes down field, #1 in the FBS. Counting FBS teams, He's the #1 freshman qb in the country in: pass yards, touchdowns, yards per pass, completion percentage and QB rating (if you dont count the 1 game the b10 played).

Counting all players he is top 5 or top 10 in almost every statistical category: yards, completion percentage, touchdowns, qb rating.

Interestingly, he's the only qb in the big 12 averaging 300 pass yards a game. I'd say nice try but that was just lazy of you.

Last edited:

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
I thought you believed in past performance indicating future success. Illingworth's higher winning percentage and narurally superior accuracy will only increase the gap with time.
Oh, yeah, darnit! Too bad he's just some backup. His marginally higher completion percentage is purely a byproduct of the fact that he only has 49 attempts. He couldnt sustain that over 151 attempts. Anyone could sustain a high percentage in 49 attempts. Rattler's completion percentage after 58 attempts was 76% 0o0o00o0o0o look how accurate he was during those 58 attempts.

If ISU ran out of time while we had the ball and control of the clock on the final possession then I'm guessing you feel Texas ran out of time when OU had the ball and elected to go to OT at the end of regulation.
Sure.

Nov 16, 2013
tractor
Oh, yeah, darnit! Too bad he's just some backup. His marginally higher completion percentage is purely a byproduct of the fact that he only has 49 attempts. He couldnt sustain that over 151 attempts. Anyone could sustain a high percentage in 49 attempts. Rattler's completion percentage after 58 attempts was 76% 0o0o00o0o0o look how accurate he was during those 58 attempts.

Sure.
Excuses, Excuses, fact is poor rattled lost two due to his inaccuracy

osuwhit

Legendary Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Jun 16, 2011
NE OK
On their final possession they drove 83 yards in 10 plays for a score, and at that time the osu offense was not producing much more than punts, so give isu the ball again, anything can happen. Sorry that had to be explained to you twice.
And I've explained this to you more than twice.

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark

Sure.
Excuses, Excuses, fact is poor rattled lost two due to his inaccuracy
You’ve had some horrifically terrible takes before. But I think this one takes the cake.

You sir, are a bonafide troll.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

orngblkzebra

"All this endless thinking, it's very overrated."
A/V Subscriber
Feb 9, 2015
Shawnee, OK
After taking the 21-14 lead, they had 5 more possessions. 4 punts and 1 fg. Then they had a 24-14 lead which went to 24-21.

I never said isu had the ball, i just said they ran out of time. You dont have to have the ball for the clock to run down to 0:00. On their final possession they drove 83 yards in 10 plays for a score, and at that time the osu offense was not producing much more than punts, so give isu the ball again, anything can happen. Sorry that had to be explained to you twice.

He's the #1 freshman player in the country as rated by PFF. He has 8 td passes on 20+ yard passes down field, #1 in the FBS. Counting FBS teams, He's the #1 freshman qb in the country in: pass yards, touchdowns, yards per pass, completion percentage and QB rating (if you dont count the 1 game the b10 played).

Counting all players he is top 5 or top 10 in almost every statistical category: yards, completion percentage, touchdowns, qb rating.

Interestingly, he's the only qb in the big 12 averaging 300 pass yards a game. I'd say nice try but that was just lazy of you.
Out of 5 total Fr QBs. (Illingworth is one of those)
Don't forget top 2 overall for INTs.
Since you're playing the stats game.
"Baby Rattle" has done all this against the #67, # 42, #43, & # 50 ranked defenses & and an FCS.

And on the subject of stats for the OSU v ISU game: during those 5 poss. you bring up- 20min ran off the clock while ISU gained all of 31 yds & 5 punts until that final TD drive. That TD should not have happened- Kolar did not catch that 3rd down in bounds.
Watch the freakin' games.

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
"Baby Rattle" has done all this against the #67, # 42, #43, & # 50 ranked defenses & and an FCS.

And on the subject of stats for the OSU v ISU game: during those 5 poss. you bring up- 20min ran off the clock while ISU gained all of 31 yds & 5 punts until that final TD drive. That TD should not have happened- Kolar did not catch that 3rd down in bounds.
Yep. Rattler is a budding star and is performing quite nicely. Could even be a first rounder. Looks like he'll end up being the top qb in the big 12 too. But what else is new with a Riley qb?

osuwhit

Legendary Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Jun 16, 2011
NE OK

He also likes to throw shade on the last FG too. Had he watched the game, he’d know about the horrendous holding penalty on Wallace that took a Sanders TD off the board.

Nov 16, 2013
tractor
You’ve had some horrifically terrible takes before. But I think this one takes the cake.

What's trolling about the truth? SI won two games in the time rattled lost two. Rattled puts it on the ground, SI throws TDs and takes care of the ball. I realize SI is getting better coaching, but if rattled is as physically gifted as they say he should overcome the glow of the bellybutton tat's ineptitude

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010

What's trolling about the truth? SI won two games in the time rattled lost two. Rattled puts it on the ground, SI throws TDs and takes care of the ball. I realize SI is getting better coaching, but if rattled is as physically gifted as they say he should overcome the glow of the bellybutton tat's ineptitude
You do realize Rattler is a top 10 quarterback in almost every statistical category, and he is the top freshman quarterback in the country in almost every statistical category? Probably not. But it’s true.

You have to consider making posts from Some level of basis in reality though. Otherwise you look like you’re just projecting hopes & dreams. And it’ll probably be a cold day in hell before gundy ever gets a quarterback at the Heisman ceremony. Much less three years in a row

Nov 16, 2013
tractor
You do realize Rattler is a top 10 quarterback in almost every statistical category, and he is the top freshman quarterback in the country in almost every statistical category? Probably not. But it’s true.

You have to consider making posts from Some level of basis in reality though. Otherwise you look like you’re just projecting hopes & dreams. And it’ll probably be a cold day in hell before gundy ever gets a quarterback at the Heisman ceremony. Much less three years in a row
Except wins

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010

Except wins
Yup. He’s going to be real special. Probably be a finalist on a few awards at the end of the year