Season predictions

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
Yeah that sucked. Needs better team discipline and tackling. Sorely missing an experienced running back.

You guys can chuckle all you want. We’ll see if you can capitalize on OU having to make up some ground. You’re still a lot of talk until you actually do something with it. Congrats on making it through the easiest part of your schedule though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

osuwhit

Legendary Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Jun 16, 2011
NE OK
Yeah that sucked. Needs better team discipline and tackling. Sorely missing an experienced running back.

You guys can chuckle all you want. We’ll see if you can capitalize on OU having to make up some ground. You’re still a lot of talk until you actually do something with it. Congrats on making it through the easiest part of your schedule though.

Condolences for not making it through yours

jetman

Federal Marshal
Nov 27, 2004
Edmond Oklahoma
"Congrats on making it through the easiest part of your schedule" says the guy who team couldn't beat the team who got killed by LA-Lafayette and the team that got beat by Ark St. Good luck next weekend. Texas can actually put up a lot of points and that Alex Grinch defense is so f'n bad.

osuwhit

Legendary Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Jun 16, 2011
NE OK
Pukes finally "win" their first Natty and it has an even bigger asterisk beside it than their "last" one. lol. Just kidding. Uhhhh - solid 4 win season.

Sooners win the b12 and attend the prelims.
I bet OSU get to 4 wins before OU

Rack

Legendary Cowboy
Oct 13, 2004
Earth

What do you mean "easiest part of our schedule?" We have yet to play teams without a defense sans KU...Oh and BTW, I firmly believe Tulsa is better than anyone ou has played including the two teams who beat your team...Also, I'm looking forward to the "red river rivalry for the rear" of the conference. May the worse team lose.

Rob B.

I'm......Batman.
A/V Subscriber
Aug 13, 2007
Rockin' the GL.

Cheer up goon bob, the winner of the RRR will have the inside track to the Cheez-It Bowl. Still lots to look forward to.

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark

Condolences for not making it through yours
Maybe you can give me advice on how to cope with it. You guys have years upon years upon years of experience.

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
Pukes finally "win" their first Natty and it has an even bigger asterisk beside it than their "last" one. lol. Just kidding. Uhhhh - solid 4 win season.

Sooners win the b12 and attend the prelims.
I bet OSU get to 4 wins before OU
I bet you guys still won’t win the Big 12 this year...

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark

Cheer up goon bob, the winner of the RRR will have the inside track to the Cheez-It Bowl. Still lots to look forward to.
You guys are the reigning champ of that bowl, right?

osuwhit

Legendary Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Jun 16, 2011
NE OK
Maybe you can give me advice on how to cope with it. You guys have years upon years upon years of experience.

I’m not sure the last season we lost to both ISU and KSU. Couldn’t tell you last time we started 1-2 and hung our hat on a FCS bottom feeder win.

osuwhit

Legendary Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Jun 16, 2011
NE OK

Depends if we get Sanders back. Relying on a freshman QB can be tough. I tried to tell you that before the season, but sometimes people just have to see to believe; especially, when they don’t know very much about football.

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark

I’m not sure the last season we lost to both ISU and KSU. Couldn’t tell you last time we started 1-2 and hung our hat on a FCS bottom feeder win.
OU started off 1-2 four years ago and still won the conference. What’s your point?

You guys have had back to back losses twice in the last two years. OU hasn’t had it happen once since 1999.

OU hasn’t lost in Ames since Eisenhower was in office. I’m sure you guys remember the last time you lost there. All too well.

Anyhoo... you got a lot of football to play. Oklahoma and Texas are both down. Don’t screw it up, champ.

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark

Depends if we get Sanders back. Relying on a freshman QB can be tough. I tried to tell you that before the season, but sometimes people just have to see to believe; especially, when they don’t know very much about football.
Rattler isn’t the reason OU lost the last two games. If you knew anything about the sport, you’d know that too. Or you’re probably talking out of your ass like the two ass clowns that were convinced OU’s backup center quit on them after a game.