SCOTUS to overturn Roe v Wade

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
Silly. Our tax returns are complex enough. To file for a dependent you list their SSN. Since this child is unborn I don’t know how that works.

I guess someone smart could game the system. Get pregnant at end of the year. File early and claim tax deduction and then go to another state and get an abortion.
yeah, this has actually created a way to commit tax fraud against the state of Georgia via repeated pregnancy and abortion.

It's actually created a monetary incentive to GET an abortion and to undergo multiple pregnancies.

What a crazy time to be alive.

oks10

Federal Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Sep 9, 2007
Piedmont, OK
Theory?

Mark Wayne promised to fight for a nation wide ban on abortion this week during a live debate
I just want to emphasize that question specifically addressed minors as well and he still stuck to his "no exceptions" as did Shannon...

Telling your 16yo daughter who got raped and pregnant "sorry honey, you're gonna just have to be strong and have this baby" should not be required by law but neither of these two seemed to have any issue with that.

Last edited:
May 21, 2007
Tulsa, OK
Silly. Our tax returns are complex enough. To file for a dependent you list their SSN. Since this child is unborn I don’t know how that works.

I guess someone smart could game the system. Get pregnant at end of the year. File early and claim tax deduction and then go to another state and get an abortion.
yeah, this has actually created a way to commit tax fraud against the state of Georgia via repeated pregnancy and abortion.

It's actually created a monetary incentive to GET an abortion and to undergo multiple pregnancies.

What a crazy time to be alive.
You guys I think give way too much credit to a completely lazy human race.

I can't imagine that a 'smart' person would purposely get pregnant, file a tax return, drive to another state and get an abortion for a $3,000 'state' tax credit. I can't imagine a dumb person doing it either.

Also reminds me of all the fraudulent voters that spend time and resources to cast a fraudulent vote.

Hahaha, please dig up my post if some dummy actually does it (now we play the waiting game) !

I can't imagine that a 'smart' person would purposely get pregnant, file a tax return, drive to another state and get an abortion for a $3,000 'state' tax credit. I can't imagine a dumb person doing it either.

Also reminds me of all the fraudulent voters that spend time and resources to cast a fraudulent vote.

Hahaha, please dig up my post if some dummy actually does it (now we play the waiting game) !
What percent of the population can actually define a tax credit? Majority of people are fixated on what they get in a “refund.”

May 4, 2011
Charleston, SC

I do think people will create a market for fake ultrasounds or medical documents in order to get the tax benefit.

Mar 11, 2006

I guess I need a sarcasm emoji for the over serious. Thought that was obvious.

Jun 18, 2010
Where else but Stillwater
I just want to emphasize that question specifically addressed minors as well and he still stuck to his "no exceptions" as did Shannon...

Telling your 16yo daughter who got raped and pregnant "sorry honey, you're gonna just have to be strong and have this baby" should not be required by law but neither of these two seemed to have any issue with that.
And surely, they expect their base to agree that a 10-year-old raped pregnant girl would have to be forced to try to go through her pregnancy to see if her little body can carry the pregnancy to full term. If not, she could hopefully be able to carry it to the seventh month and have her baby saved through a Caesarean. But then who knows if those two would want their raped pregnant subteen daughters to get abortions in secret, especially if the rapist was of a different race.