RV Parking Advise

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Feb 18, 2009
I'm looking to taking the family to the Texas game. We'd be arriving Friday evening in an RV. The website states there is limited non-Posse RV parking. Does anyone know if these are hard to come by? First come/first served? Thanks!
We’ve been researching the same thing. If you find anything, shoot me a DM please. I don’t think we’ll need hookups for the weekend but it wouldn’t hurt.

Jul 22, 2014
We brought an RV to Stillwater for Homecoming last season and we parked it at the Elks Lodge. It had electric, but no water hookups. Pretty convenient location not far from campus. I don't remember the exact price to park it there, but it was very reasonable.

*Added bonus - if you park your RV there, they'll let you buy dinner and hang out at the bar inside as well.

Duke Silver

Find safe haven in a warm bathtub full of my jazz.
A/V Subscriber
Sep 17, 2004
Cozy's Bar
https://okstate.com/sports/2020/4/1/posse-parking.aspx

RECREATIONAL VEHICLES
Reserved spaces for POSSE RV parking in lot #74 located at Hall of Fame and Walnut requires a POSSE State Rangers RV parking hang tag. This lot is administered by the POSSE and State Rangers RV Club. For more information about joining the State Rangers RV Club and lot #74 reserved RV parking please visit okstaterangers.com.

A reserved lot for POSSE RV parking is available in lot #81 located on McDonald, north of Hall of Fame. A specific POSSE permit is required. Please call the POSSE office at 405-744-7301 for more details.

Limited parking for visitors and non-POSSE permitted RVs not requiring hook-ups can be found on the north edge of campus at lots #84 and #112 located North of Hall of Fame and East of Willis. Click here to see campus map with lot locations. All RV lots on University property will open the evening prior to each home game at 5:30 pm. Additional information for visitor and non-POSSE permitted RV parking availability in the Stillwater area can be obtained by visiting VisitStillwaterOK.org.

Rixaroo

Deputy
A/V Subscriber
Jun 16, 2011
OKC
www.weekendwatchguide.com
We brought an RV to Stillwater for Homecoming last season and we parked it at the Elks Lodge. It had electric, but no water hookups. Pretty convenient location not far from campus. I don't remember the exact price to park it there, but it was very reasonable.

*Added bonus - if you park your RV there, they'll let you buy dinner and hang out at the bar inside as well.
Thank you! Did you just roll in there on Friday night and get a spot or did you have to reserve a spot with them ahead of time?