RV Lot Questions for Home Games

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Sep 14, 2004
I plan on bringing my RV to one game, I don't care which one, I just want to do it. I checked out the free RV lot West of campus on Willis and it is an absolute piece of junk gravel parking lot. It is not suitable for tailgating.

1. Does anyone have an RV lot parking pass I could buy for one game?
2. Does the 'real' RV lot have electrical hookups?

Thanks,
Joey

Sep 14, 2004
Thanks for the reply. I have seen that, but unfortunately that's for season parking pass holders. I'm looking for one of those pass holders who won't attend a game and will sell me their pass.

CPTNQUIRK

I'm Your Captain!
A/V Subscriber
Nov 20, 2006
In the Boondocks in Creek County, Oklahoma
I plan on bringing my RV to one game, I don't care which one, I just want to do it. I checked out the free RV lot West of campus on Willis and it is an absolute piece of junk gravel parking lot. It is not suitable for tailgating.

1. Does anyone have an RV lot parking pass I could buy for one game?
2. Does the 'real' RV lot have electrical hookups?

Thanks,
Joey
Park your RV wherever you can. There are plenty of tailgates that you could attend. Come to the OrangePower tailgate on the south side of Ag Hall. There is a thread at the top of the main sports page each home game week describing it.