Russia invades Ukraine

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Mar 11, 2006
Gee Trump asked for Help from Putin on Hunter Biden and within Days the Russian Govt starts putting out Propaganda linking Hunter Biden to George Soros and Biological Labs in Ukraine HAHAHA. So Trump ask about his business dealings which previously only meant Burshima and Russia responds with Hunter Biden "evidence/propaganda" to support their position on the war they are currently carrying out against the Ukraine. HAHAHAHA

Russia is literally trying to link part of their Ukraine invasion on Hunter Biden and George Soros dealings....its like they stole page 2 out of the Rep playbook for getting elected in the Trump areas HA

What a clown show

Glad the WaPo was very quick to identify obvious Russia false information. If only the media could have identified obvious fake Russia stories a couple of years ago.

naffigator

I am SuperKing!
A/V Subscriber
Apr 2, 2008
In a burnin' ring of fire.
Grover Cleveland was another one. He was defeated by William Henry Harrison, then ran again....and won...the only one to be elected to non-consecutive terms as President).

I've been listening to a history podcast "The Wicked Game" lately. It delves into each and every Presidential election from the first up to Trump/Hillary. I've learned that this tradition of former Presidents not commenting publicly on their successors is a relatively new thing....basically post WWII.
It was Benjamin Harrison, not William Henry. William Henry Harrison was the one who died about a month after inauguration 40 years earlier.

CowboyJD

The Voice of Reason...occasionally......rarely
A/V Subscriber
Dec 10, 2004
It was Benjamin Harrison, not William Henry. William Henry Harrison was the one who died about a month after inauguration 40 years earlier.
My bad.

Thanks for correcting me on getting my Harrisons wrong.

Pokit N

Gent of Good Intent
A/V Subscriber
Sep 29, 2006
Lily Lake, IL
Hey Guys, I was listening to a podcast this AM and heard about this. The Bank of Ukraine has created several accounts for donations. You can donate directly to their Armed Forces or for Humanitarian Aid. A Javelin Missile System costs $178K. Maybe we could all pitch in and buy them one? I'm done for a hundy if anyone else wants to join in.

https://bank.gov.ua/en/news/all/nat...srahunok-dlya-zboru-koshtiv-na-potrebi-armiyi
https://bank.gov.ua/en/news/all/nat...yintsyam-postrajdalim-vid-rosiyskoyi-agresiyi

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
So False Flag by Russia? Ukraine has denied they are responsible for this attack.....Did Russia Attack their own Oil Depot, claim it was Ukraine, then use it as an excuse to end Peace talks and escalate their military action in the Ukraine

oks10

Federal Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Sep 9, 2007
Piedmont, OK
So False Flag by Russia? Ukraine has denied they are responsible for this attack.....Did Russia Attack their own Oil Depot, claim it was Ukraine, then use it as an excuse to end Peace talks and escalate their military action in the Ukraine

I certainly wouldn't put it past them...

Duke Silver

Find safe haven in a warm bathtub full of my jazz.
A/V Subscriber
Sep 17, 2004
Cozy's Bar

About 90% certain it was a false flag

oks10

Federal Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Sep 9, 2007
Piedmont, OK
The question is does the Ukranian military have that kind of offensive capability at this stage in the game? Both sides are going to BS about this stuff, so truth I think is about capability.
I don't think Ukraine is in a position to have to lie about it. I'm pretty certain most of the world would not look twice if Ukraine claimed it.

CocoCincinnati

Federal Marshal
Feb 7, 2007
Tulsa, OK
As I said earlier, the use of the word "accused" was odd. You are at war, no reason to use an accusatory tone about the incident unless you want or expect to gain something from it. False Flag I say.