Rock and a hard place question

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Jostate

Identifies as a Cowboys fan
A/V Subscriber
Jun 24, 2005
Our next 2 games are Baylor and UT. Let's say you get to pick one win and one loss out of those two. Who do you want to beat more? Not a prediction, but what you want.

Baylor because, well Baylor. Or UT because we could add to our recent Austin success and it might give us Austin scoreboard for a long time depending on how things play out. Plus they are the ones that jacked up the conference.

But then again Baylor....

Dec 21, 2008
Bad home loss to an undefeated Baylor ranked 2 spots below us? They beat us we fall to 25ish they climb to 18ish. Beating #14 probably higher after this weekends win on the road is a much bigger win. We will never out recruit Texas so I’d say Baylor just based on recruiting

Nov 18, 2011
Texas while we still can. Because we probably won’t have many opportunities after they leave. I would also rather propel one of the remaining schools than one of the turncoats.

Nov 27, 2007
Tulsa
TUCK FEXAS!

They killed the conference that I love. Dismantled century old rivalries then went behind our backs to jump ship for more money.
I hope they lose every game they play.
I hope BLM uses public pressure to make them lose their school song.
I hope PETA goes after them and they lose BEVO.
I hope every player gives horns down on every play.
I hope every turd comes out square

Jun 11, 2016
Oklahoma City
Texas. Regardless of the disappointment they have been, they are still a huge brand. They also always have the talent so I feel it’s a bit more gratifying.
However, I do always wish Baylor the worst.

Jostate

Identifies as a Cowboys fan
A/V Subscriber
Jun 24, 2005
Apparently I have a greater hatred for Baylor than others on here do.

I'm still mulling my own question over.

cowboyinexile

Have some class
A/V Subscriber
Jun 29, 2004
Fairmont, MN
Our next 2 games are Baylor and UT. Let's say you get to pick one win and one loss out of those two. Who do you want to beat more? Not a prediction, but what you want.

Baylor because, well Baylor. Or UT because we could add to our recent Austin success and it might give us Austin scoreboard for a long time depending on how things play out. Plus they are the ones that jacked up the conference.

IWe should beat the pants off rape state but like all programs we have letdown games and if this is it so be it. But Texas screwed us so yeah I'd rather we win that one.

Oct 29, 2016
US
Gundy owns Texas. Since Texas may join the SEC next year, I hope we give the Horns one last beat-down.. a complete annihilation. A devastation that they'll never forget. Then cook Bevo on the grill after the game and force their fans to eat it with tears running down their faces.

Birry

Federal Marshal
Feb 6, 2007
Landlocked

This year, Tejas.