Rip Rush Limbaugh

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cowboyinexile

Have some class
A/V Subscriber
Jun 29, 2004
Fairmont, MN
I told all of you the NSA is watching us. They are making recommendations for you. Especially you sickos in this thread

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's a comment about Lent. You are trying to twist a mundane post about Lent into something that fits your narrative.

You are completely unhinged.

drbwh

Federal Marshal
Sep 20, 2006
I told all of you the NSA is watching us. They are making recommendations for you. Especially you sickos in this thread

It's a comment about Lent. You are trying to twist a mundane post about Lent into something that fits your narrative.

You are completely unhinged.
No sheet. It was a joke. There was a lot more to it. I blacked out the rest of the words. Someone is a little sensitive. Lol.
Like I really thought the nsa was watching orangepower.com

CowboyJD

The Voice of Reason...occasionally......rarely
A/V Subscriber
Dec 10, 2004
No sheet. It was a joke. There was a lot more to it. I blacked out the rest of the words. Someone is a little sensitive. Lol.
Like I really thought the nsa was watching orangepower.com

CowboyJD

The Voice of Reason...occasionally......rarely
A/V Subscriber
Dec 10, 2004
Fart fart fart! Is that how this works?
What makes a fart sound. Oh, that’s right, The old brown eye. What do most people call that?

I believe they call it a drbwh.

Sep 22, 2011
I think there are some people on this thread who need to take a step back from the keyboard for a bit. Maybe time tk tame the temp down a bit

PF5

Cowboy
Jan 3, 2014
Don't care where he spends eternity...he made terrible comments about race, women, even Michael J. Fox...he was pretty much a jerk IMO...JRR (just rest rush)

May 31, 2007
OK & CA
I think there are some people on this thread who need to take a step back from the keyboard for a bit. Maybe time tk tame the temp down a bit
This sub has become a cesspool. I get that there will be rancor during an election cycle but that’s now firmly in the rear view at this point. The hatred and anger still running rampant right now is baffling. You got people still hating and crying about Trump and now we’ve added people hating and crying about Biden. You’d think those people would have seen how beta and deranged it is to complain about who’s in the WH every single day but apparently not. I think the mods should consider shutting this sub down again like they were a few months back. It would be very good for the mental health of 5-10 people.

wrenhal

Federal Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
Don't care where he spends eternity...he made terrible comments about race, women, even Michael J. Fox...he was pretty much a jerk IMO...JRR (just rest rush)
To be fair, the comments about Michael j. Fox, were just factual statements about the fact that he would stop taking his meds on purpose before he appeared in front of congress so as to exaggerate his Parkinson's.
The rest I don't know about. I didn't listen to him very much anyway and none at all in the last about 12 or so years.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

drbwh

Federal Marshal
Sep 20, 2006
Fart fart fart! Is that how this works?
What makes a fart sound. Oh, that’s right, The old brown eye. What do most people call that?

I believe they call it a drbwh.
Wow, good one, but you are wrong. Let me give you a hint I think will really help you. It is a synonym for lawyer.

Last edited:

drbwh

Federal Marshal
Sep 20, 2006
This sub has become a cesspool. I get that there will be rancor during an election cycle but that’s now firmly in the rear view at this point. The hatred and anger still running rampant right now is baffling. You got people still hating and crying about Trump and now we’ve added people hating and crying about Biden. You’d think those people would have seen how beta and deranged it is to complain about who’s in the WH every single day but apparently not. I think the mods should consider shutting this sub down again like they were a few months back. It would be very good for the mental health of 5-10 people.
Just for the record. I don’t hate Biden. I actually feel sorry for him. The left used him and it will be a very long 4 years for him. Although I suspect Kamala will take over within 2 years. He really is senile and unfit to be president. If someone watched that CNN town hall meeting objectively, it’s obvious he has really taken a mental decline. He has definitely been in Washington way to long. Nobody should be there that long. I don’t hate anyone, even olderscrotum, I mean olderschool.

cowboyinexile

Have some class
A/V Subscriber
Jun 29, 2004
Fairmont, MN
To be fair, the comments about Michael j. Fox, were just factual statements about the fact that he would stop taking his meds on purpose before he appeared in front of congress so as to exaggerate his Parkinson's.
The rest I don't know about. I didn't listen to him very much anyway and none at all in the last about 12 or so years.

The only time I remember listening to him was in 2008 when he was talking up McCains VP selection. I was driving between customer visits and he was going off about how this was the perfect selection. He started talking about her and I was like who? At their time she was a nobody so I was confused as to why that was a game changer in an election where Obama was clearly going to win.

I didn't agree with his politics or his persona but he was a human being and no one deserves the diagnosis he got. I'll gladly debate his place in this world a couple of weeks from now but at this time it's best to say he was a man with a family and give them an opportunity to grieve.

Sep 22, 2011
Just for the record. I don’t hate Biden. I actually feel sorry for him. The left used him and it will be a very long 4 years for him. Although I suspect Kamala will take over within 2 years. He really is senile and unfit to be president. If someone watched that CNN town hall meeting objectively, it’s obvious he has really taken a mental decline. He has definitely been in Washington way to long. Nobody should be there that long. I don’t hate anyone, even olderscrotum, I mean olderschool.

I am not saying you hate anyone, I just think we could all stand to take the rhetoric down a level and step back for a little perspective right now

wrenhal

Federal Marshal
Aug 11, 2011

The only time I remember listening to him was in 2008 when he was talking up McCains VP selection. I was driving between customer visits and he was going off about how this was the perfect selection. He started talking about her and I was like who? At their time she was a nobody so I was confused as to why that was a game changer in an election where Obama was clearly going to win.

I didn't agree with his politics or his persona but he was a human being and no one deserves the diagnosis he got. I'll gladly debate his place in this world a couple of weeks from now but at this time it's best to say he was a man with a family and give them an opportunity to grieve.
As a person that just lost someone, I agree. Wishing death on anyone or being happy about their death is sickening

drbwh

Federal Marshal
Sep 20, 2006

I am not saying you hate anyone, I just think we could all stand to take the rhetoric down a level and step back for a little perspective right now
That’s not much fun. What I would say is that anyone that lets anything said by someone you don’t know internet bother them, should take a step back and maybe take a break.

Status
Not open for further replies.