RIP RBG

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

drbwh

Territorial Marshal
Sep 20, 2006
Then tell me the last time an opposite party Justice was confirmed in this situation.
Who cares what is right? We did it this way in the past! Rofl, honestly guys please keep it up, i havent had this much fun on the politics board in a long time
I am rofl at a dude who talks about absolute strangers principles and is judgements. Someone”s horse is really tall.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

drbwh

Territorial Marshal
Sep 20, 2006
Who needs principles when you have “the ends justify the means”
There are very few principled people these days.

All they care about is "owning" the other side. Not how it happens, or more importantly the what the long term consequences of those actions are. Its incredibly juvenile and short sighted.
And then their is Cody. He has principles, just ask him.

drbwh

Territorial Marshal
Sep 20, 2006
I do but unfortunately we aren't dealing with a willing and moral partner. The only purpose now for conservatives is to desperately keep something that resembles the republic of the United States for the next generation. Everything at this point should go to preserving what we can from those hell bent on destroying it.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
I am going to let you in on a secret, there is nothing existential about this election, you are buying into propaganda meant to separate us into teams and keep the oligarchs in power.
1st intelligent thing you have said in this thread. I couldn’t”t agree more

Sep 22, 2011
I am rofl at a dude who talks about absolute strangers principles and is judgements. Someone”s horse is really tall.

My horse is of incredibly average height, its only people on incredibly short horses that think mine is tall.

May 31, 2007
Edmond, OK
I'll play your semantics game. Why is it okay to not confirm in year 8? Why not extend that to year 7. What makes it okay just because it is an opposing party. Why not just never confirm an opposing party's nomination?
All of this stuff about election years, opposing party, same party, etcetera is really just scenery. You can use the past to justify whatever is being done. The real truth is that these votes are based on whatever these pols think will bolster their chances of re-election or appease party leadership (or both) among other self-serving motivations.