Remaining Games?

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Aug 13, 2005
OKC
Now it seems that only OU, OSU, and BU can win the Big 12 and this is who they play:
OU
Bye
at BU. - L
vs ISU - W
at OSU - ?

11-1 or 10-2

OSU
at WVU - W
vs TCU - W
at TT - W
vs OU - ?

11-1 or 10-2

BU
at TCU - W
vs OU - W
at KSU - ?
vs TT - W

11-1 or 10-2

Basically due to match up the winner of Bedlam will be in the Championship game and either play again the next week unless BU beats OU and wins out.

Last edited:
Dec 7, 2006
Now it seems that only OU, OSU, and BU can win the Big 12 and this is who they play:
OU
Bye
at BU
vs ISU
at OSU

OSU
at WVU
vs TCU
at TT
vs OU

BU
at TCU
vs OU
at KSU
vs TT
That closing stretch is brutal for OU. They have to play the three best teams, two of them on the road. I don't think they make it to the end of the season unscathed, so the conference championship probably comes down to who they lose to.

Sep 9, 2013
WVU is a different animal at home.
WVU has 2 wins over ranked teams, VT(15) and ISU(22).
WVU has won 2 in a row and the offense has been in high gear past 2 games.
New play caller last 2 games fwiw.
WVU rolled up 492 yards against ISU, the only other team to do the was OU with Kyler Murray.

I think you guys will win. You've had out number and WVU is still very young. But id expect a fight.

Jul 5, 2020
Broken Arrow
OU
Bye
at BU. - L
vs ISU - W
at OSU - ?

11-1 or 10-2

OSU
at WVU - W
vs TCU - W
at TT - W
vs OU - ?

11-1 or 10-2

BU
at TCU - W
vs OU - W
at KSU - ?
vs TT - W

11-1 or 10-2
I have the same comfort level of BU getting out of Manhattan with a win as I do OSU leaving Morgantown particularly (if it's an evening kickoff), and it's not a very comforting feeling.

PokeJ

Territorial Marshal
Oct 27, 2003
McKinney, TX
Visit site
OU
Bye
at BU. - L
vs ISU - W
at OSU - ?

11-1 or 10-2

OSU
at WVU - W
vs TCU - W
at TT - W
vs OU - ?

11-1 or 10-2

BU
at TCU - W
vs OU - W
at KSU - ?
vs TT - W

11-1 or 10-2
I have the same comfort level of BU getting out of Manhattan with a win as I do OSU leaving Morgantown particularly (if it's an evening kickoff), and it's not a very comforting feeling.
2:30. It was announced this morning

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Sep 12, 2013
Broken Arrow, OK
I wouldn't count out ISU. They may be down, but hardly out. They could very well beat OU and end the regular season with 2 in conference losses. With OU having BU, ISU, and OSU left, there's a very good possibility they lose 1 of those games. There is also that Sooner Magic Home Cooking that seems to aid them this time of year.

I like our chances. We should beat WVU, TCU, and TTU. None of them will be gimme games, but we should win, if we can get a little of that Kansas game production going in our remaining games. We have a shot, a very good shot of playing OU twice in the same year. And if we do, I want to win AT LEAST the last game against them.

Sep 29, 2011
Breckenridge, CO
OU
Bye
at BU. - L
vs ISU - W
at OSU - ?

11-1 or 10-2

OSU
at WVU - W
vs TCU - W
at TT - W
vs OU - ?

11-1 or 10-2

BU
at TCU - W
vs OU - W
at KSU - ?
vs TT - W

11-1 or 10-2

Basically due to match up the winner of Bedlam will be in the Championship game and either play again the next week unless BU beats OU and wins out.
In all likelihood it comes down to this. If BU beats OU, then we probably have to beat OU to get to the CCG.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dec 7, 2006
Ahhhhhh. how crappy would it be to have root for 0u to beat Bu so that IF we lose to 0u we’d have the tiebreaker over Bu …..
Given our history against OU, I think I'm rooting for OU in two weeks, as much as I hate to admit it. It's the cleanest approach to the title if we can take care of lesser teams.

Rack

Legendary Cowboy
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
One game at a time...can't overlook a single one. WVU is next and just beat the team that gave us our only loss. They will have 100% full attention of this Cowboy team.

Mar 8, 2010
One game at a time...can't overlook a single one. WVU is next and just beat the team that gave us our only loss. They will have 100% full attention of this Cowboy team.
ISU had our full attention as well. This game worries me to the same degree the ISU game worried me. If this team can’t make up for the ISU loss by beating WVU, then simply put, the aren’t a championship caliber team. They’re getting two bites at the championship apple!