Remaining Games?

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Aug 13, 2005
OKC
Team will regroup after this loss and get better last five games. Better to lose now than in last five-six games.
KU - win
At WVU - win
TCU - win
At TT - win
OU - win - OU is over rated and loses two of last four against either BU, ISU or OSU.
CCG - win - Defense wins Championships
End season ranked 6 and out of playoffs as Cincinnati is the only team without a loss.
Bowl Game - Sugar against (Kentucky or Mississippi)

I think we should win all the remaining
games

Playoffs:
Georgia
BAMA
Ohio State
Cincinnati

Last edited:

CPTNQUIRK

I'm Your Captain!
A/V Subscriber
Nov 20, 2006
In the Boondocks in Creek County, Oklahoma
Team will regroup after this loss and get better last five games. Better to lose now than in last five-six games.
KU - win
At WVU - win
TCU - win
At TT - win
OU - win - OU is over rated and loses two of last four against either BU, ISU or OSU.
End season ranked 6 and out of playoffs as Cincinnati is the only team without a loss.

I think we should win all the remaining
games

Playoffs:
Georgia
BAMA
Ohio State
Cincinnati
https://youtu.be/D-jGDF_4p7M

Nov 1, 2009
Dallas
I don’t disagree - our schedule softens up from here on out besides bedlam. We just can’t lose focus like we did in 2017 and drop a game we shouldn’t. What happens beyond regular season is beyond me. Just don’t want to play ou twice. Also, I don’t want to play ole miss ever again.

Nov 25, 2009
Kedah Malaysia
I could see a Cincy loss and Bama loss to GA …. Opens up two spots.

12-1 with a “good loss at ISU” (as opposed to 2011 bad loss) …. We’re in, just win
If both us and ISU win out....

we'll meet again in CCG, and avenge the loss today. We'll be in because we had beaten the team that we had loss to earlier at their place after a bad 4th down spot.

Rack

Legendary Cowboy
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
No doubt if we win out we will be in very very good shape, thing is KU nearly upset OU and needs our full attention...we need to get better, grab some confidence that a big offensive performance in that game would garner us and take that to WVU and win on the road...The KU game is all we can look at, then the next one...shower, rinse, repeat. Go Pokes!

Jun 16, 2020
Atlanta
Most likely scenario is 2 conference losses IMO. I cant say bedlam is a win when we havent beaten them in almost 7 years. I think that tiebreaker with iowa state is going to loom large.

Aug 31, 2004
Austin, TX
Just lost the one we shouldn't
Disagree. ISU is a good team: #1 defense in the B12, mismatches with the TE passing game, great QB and RB, hostile environment, etc. That's not necessarily a game we SHOULD have won. I'm talking the mediocre teams like WVU, TCU and TT. We've got no business losing to any of these, but I'll be shocked if we win all three.

Jul 5, 2020
Broken Arrow
KU - win
At WVU - win
TCU - win
At TT - win
I like your optimism, but I have a bad feeling about the road games at Tech and WV. I think we pull one of those out but just can't get past thinking we stink it up too much on the other; I just can't figure out which one. But I'll say this much for sure, regardless of what we do the remainder of the season, if OU arrives undefeated I REALLY like our chances of knocking them off.

Sep 6, 2014
Disagree. ISU is a good team: #1 defense in the B12, mismatches with the TE passing game, great QB and RB, hostile environment, etc. That's not necessarily a game we SHOULD have won. I'm talking the mediocre teams like WVU, TCU and TT. We've got no business losing to any of these, but I'll be shocked if we win all three.
I agree with you, we should absolutely beat all 3 of those teams yet I am convinced we will drop one of them because that's just kinda what we do. I'm not a SS hater but chances are one of these games he's just gonna be off and throw a couple picks and cost us a game, I will gladly eat crow

Nov 6, 2010
Because Gundy ALWAYS loses one he shouldn't, I'm predicting a loss in one of these:

At WVU - win
TCU - win
At TT - win
I agree we probably drop one of these, but it's a little unfair to say "Gundy" always loses one.... I think most coaches/teams do that. Should Saban have lost to aTm? It's why they play the games.

Aug 19, 2006
CBS Football's latest bowl projections have us playing Alabama in the Sugar Bowl.:blink:
Should be a walk in the park! Guess we'll see just how good Knowles can coach up this defense!!

Last edited: